Sign in to follow this  
swe_canarie

Management vs Leadership

Lets face it, things are not working out for Chris Hughton and his backroom staff! As a player Hughton made nearly 300 appearences for Spurs over 13 years at the club. He was (as a player) a reliable no-frills full-back. Not necesarrily a leader.

Hughton has carried over the same attributes into management. Apart from his time at Birmingham City, where is record was ok (hence in the Championship). He took Newcastle United back to the Prem only to be discarded by the more ''proactive´ Alan Pardew.

Hughton''s record as a manager in The Championship is good. However, personally i dont think he cuts the mustard at this level and his record more or less proves this.

I question his Leadership capabilities. Its all very well managing the team but Leadership is another quality which it doesnt seem that Hughton posseses.

I just cant see a Cardiff or Hull capitulating in the same manner as we have seen The Canaries do against Liverpool, Hull, Man City.

I personally was positive to his appointment and was willing after last season to give him another chance. However, i have run out of patience and think its not too late for somebody new to come in.

Cmon Bowkett and co. Enough is enough!