Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Your choice from the next manager menu?

[quote user="ron obvious"]I wonder what Delia would make of Hoddle''s philosophical stance.[/quote]

She''d be cool with that, it''s just the way he hitches his trousers up...

[quote user="Izaak Hunt"]Mario Been for me please a man who knows how football should be played!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Well that is spooky as the only other person I have seen mention this chap is Smudger in his latest blog.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Izaak Hunt"]Mario Been for me please a man who knows how football should be played!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Well that is spooky as the only other person I have seen mention this chap is Smudger in his latest blog.

[/quote]

Now that really is a recommendation.

Can we get Anthony MacNamee back too....?

Tilly I mentioned Mario been 4-5 months ago. As nice as it is that everyone''s now jumping on the been bus. I stated he''s the man for us foooooking ages ago

"Bury Yellow"Morning Herman, I cannot add anymore to my response to the poster who called Lambert ''Judas'', other than you requested another biblical character so how about ''Brian''

As you will know Lambert has said that one day the truth will emerge and until we here both sides of the story we should not be throwing about accusations.

Without bringing up the old line, Brian it is.

Whose version of events will people prefer to listen to and believe?

[quote user="Izaak Hunt"]Tilly I mentioned Mario been 4-5 months ago. As nice as it is that everyone''s now jumping on the been bus. I stated he''s the man for us foooooking ages ago[/quote]

Well let''s hope he''s a success!! I mean, how many games would he get before our support started calling him Mr Bean?

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]You can''t confining yourself to the names on that list. When Southampton and West Brom appointed Pochettino and Clarke the reaction was pretty much "who"?!

The reason not to change can''t be because there''s nobody any better out there.[/quote]How could anyone not know who Clarke was? West Brom are a massive 1 point ahead of us.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for me, took a very average Molde side to win the league last year and this season a depleated Molde side won the Norwegian FA cup. The guy is ready for his step into the premiership.

I can''t think of anyone more suited to the players we have! Additionally the Norwegian season ha just finished and this would be the best time to prize him out of Molde. Maybe we could part exchange Hughton as a trade in?

He''s an attacking manager who (please sit down inners) plays attacking football and gets results AGAINST BIG TEAMS WOWWW see it is possible why so many seem to of forgot that when we were doing it 3years ago, just shows the short memory of some mother f**kers on here

HOW many times.... solskar will not come except for man u job WHILE his kids are settled in school there, it''s been done to the death on here yet people keep bringing his name up time and time and time and time again. just let it sink in people

Bury Yellow, for the recording don''t think Lambert was the Messiah OR Judas, I''m just fed up with Waveney mentioning him all the time.

Do you really know Solskjaer so well that you take it as right what papers reported back when he was linked to clubs this summer?

Rubbish, if the contract and team is right Solskjaer will come and to think he would ever be offered the Man U job without proving himself in this league first is another Journo''s piece of fiction.

Having an settled family is important but do is ambition for Solskjaer.

I would like to see Phelan in some capacity in this club but not as Manager.

[quote user="Izaak Hunt"]Do you think we would be the team that he up-roots his family for??? I certainly don''t and I''m a supporter ffs[/quote]

How do you know he won''t? Has he texted you to say so?

In all reality a club of our size is the best he can do at this time, be it in the premiership or German, Italian or Spanish league. If he is ambitious as I know he is then he will t some point need to make that move. Lot''s of people have to make this choice at some point and it''s not like he doesn''t know England, so I''m sure he would be looking for his next step here somewhere!

As I said the season is over and his time at Molde might be right to move on, who knows, only him the rest can guess!

I don''t think the board will remove Hughton if you want my honest opinion, I think this is a Worthy scenrio all over again, he''s here to see the seaosn out, but I hope to be proven wrong!

[quote user="mrs miggins"]malky already has a job in the prem[/quote]

The owner is nuts, my mate who works in the press thinks Malkay would jump ship to us.