Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Your choice from the next manager menu?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/norwich/next-permanent-manager

I''d quite like Mackay, i think he''d sort us out.

If we go a bit leftfield, Klinnsman at 33-1 would be incredible!

Terrible list, as unhappy as I am with the way things are going and have gone I''d have Hughton over any one of those realistic targets. Unless the board start scouting abroad for the next potential manager then we might as well stick with Hughton no matter what!

Ah Mr Angry so you know why he left then do you? I somehow don''t think you do but don''t let a parochial influenced view to get in the way of the truth

[quote user="skippdogg"]we have a manager( and a good one) now off to bed[/quote]

seems like you are already in bed.

you just dream there? thats a terrible dream

Yeah I also agree the truth should put out there, like why we tried to keep his bonus that he''d earnt WTF were they thinking...... "ohh this will make him stay"

The way McNice dithering over keeping Hughton then I''d appreciate Lambert Knowledge of football over McNice''s

How anyone would be against the idea of appointing Malky does baffle me. I know there is that ever present fear of a legendary club player becoming the manager, but he hasn''t put a foot wrong in management so far. That added to the fact that he''s taken a consistently under-performing Cardiff team to a Wembley final (narrowly missing out to premier league opposition), getting promoted, sitting quite comfortably in the top tier and has the philosophy of "I''d rather get beat than not go there to win", I''m struggling to see why not. Especially with some of the other ludicrous suggestions mentioned above. Most of them who haven''t even managed in England before.

Really!

Who?

The bloke who has seen his team concede 28 in 8?

The bloke who has won 3 away games since appointment.

Yeah, right!

"Bury Yellow"Ah Mr Angry so you know why he left then do you? I somehow don''t think you do but don''t let a parochial influenced view to get in the way of the truth

So why did he leave then. You seem to know.

And a bonus for ten if you can use a more suitable biblical character than Judas!

It was an away match against Liverpool. We were never going to win so as far as I''m concerned it''s as things were. I will be happy with at least 4 points from the next two games.

We aren''t doing well this season and yes I think we need a new manager but sacking a poor performing manager and replacing him with another recently sacked poor performing manager is pure stupidity.

Going for someone already in a managerial post means paying compensation so out goes a major chunk of any transfer budget we had.

What a shame ''ull didn''t go into their game against liverfool expecting not to win as they''d have 3 less points now and would be less likely to over take us........ as there''s no point little clubs playing to beat big clubs is there??? idiot

Morning Herman, I cannot add anymore to my response to the poster who called Lambert ''Judas'', other than you requested another biblical character so how about ''Brian''

As you will know Lambert has said that one day the truth will emerge and until we here both sides of the story we should not be throwing about accusations.

You can''t confining yourself to the names on that list. When Southampton and West Brom appointed Pochettino and Clarke the reaction was pretty much "who"?!

The reason not to change can''t be because there''s nobody any better out there.