Sign in to follow this  
H4H

a mini rant - CH record since NCFC manager

Just a list of some of the truly awful results over the past 18 months – and nothing annoys me more, then when we get beat 4-1 at Arsenal or 3-1 at home to Chelsea and hear the likes of Rob Butler and co saying we actually played quite well – even last night, some on here are saying we played well… WE LOST 5-1!!!

Fulham 5-0 Norwich

Norwich 2-5 Liverpool

Chelsea 4-1 Norwich

Norwich 1-4 Aston Villa

Liverpool 5–0 Norwich

Norwich 0 – Luton 1

Man Utd 4-0 Norwich

Norwich 1–3 Chelsea

Arsenal 4-1 Norwich

Man United 4–0 Norwich

Man City 7-0 Norwich

Liverpool 5–1 Norwich

How much longer do we put up with this s**t… Don''t get me wrong, I know it was only a few years ago that we were losing to the likes of Carlisle and Brentford in League 1, but this is our third season in the PL with 35m spent in the last 2 years. However, CH still shrugs his shoulders in the press conferences in a way that he expects us to lose… The cup game against Villa last season epitomises Chris Hughton, he new how much it meant to the fans, the board etc to do do one over Lambert on his first return to Carrow Rd, but we rolled over to a very average AV side as if it didn''t really matter - Luton, Man Utd, Liverpool, Liverpool again, Liverpool again again - its just crap!

Would a Mackay/Lennon/Phealon/Zola/Howe do a worse job than what CH is doing now, i doubt it very much… the atmosphere at Carrow Rd is as bad as I''ve known it, and i salute those that travel away at the moment - come on David sort it out!

I''m not sure about the personalities of Howe, Phelan or Zola, but Lennon and Mackay certainly wouldn''t go down with such a pitiful lack of fight.

I''m not certain either would be my first choice pick, but I''d take either of them over Hughton.

For me last nights post match interview sealed the deal. His attitude of don''t blame me it was the players fault was to reminiscent of Peter Grant.

Take off your tinted spectacles Beefy… are you honestly happy with the manor in which we are losing these games??

When we play these ''bigger'' clubs, we need to change our tactics the old ''keep your shape, sit back two banks of four'', is clearly not working.  

[quote user="CDMullins"]3-1 at home to Chelsea

Probably our best performance of the season
[/quote]

For real?

About 10 minutes either side of the equalizer we had our tails up and were going for it. The rest of the game we were appalling and offered nothing.

[quote user="swindoncanary"]When we play these ''bigger'' clubs, we need to change our tactics the old ''keep your shape, sit back two banks of four'', is clearly not working.   [/quote]

If we played with two banks of 4 that would be great but we play with a bank of 5 and 4 yet still look inept.

A mate of mine last night (Chelsea fan so neutral) said that whilst Suarez looked a bit good, as usual, Norwich''s defending was "worse than abysmal". He especially noticed us backing off and giving Suarez as much space and time as he wanted to work his magic. He then said we almost come across as "too nice" when on the pitch.

I very much agree. We don''t fight, we don''t close down high up the pitch, we don''t get in our opposition''s faces and kick them. We are never going to pass the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City off the pitch, so let''s at least try and outfight them and scrape a result. Instead we may as well just give them a 5-0 win before the game and save on the petrol money.

you are now firmly on my ignore list after reading this

Would a Mackay/Lennon/Phealon/Zola/Howe do a worse job than what CH is doing now

probably.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 2013-12-05 4:17 PM:

shall we take into considerations our good games...no, alright then

WHICH ARE?