Sign in to follow this  
Bury Yellow

Looks as if my choice is going

Reports that Wigan are after Uwe Rosler. Sorry folks but he was my "new Lambert''.

Apologies to all you Lambert haters and Hughton worshippers out there.

What? Oh I see, there is no vacancy at the Norwich :-(

Definitely would have been a step up, I mean some of our fans can''t even spell Houghton, they''d never have coped with a fancy foreign name.

Fancy Foreign Name = Hambishun

Why does it have to be the "new Lambert"?

To be honest, the ideal manager would be a cross between Houghton and the Lambert we had, not the one Villa have now.

In fact as long as it is not a Pulis or a Big Sam I would be happy with someone who just gave us that little bit more success and consistency.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Reports that Wigan are after Uwe Rosler. Sorry folks but he was my "new Lambert''.

Apologies to all you Lambert haters and Hughton worshippers out there.

What? Oh I see, there is no vacancy at the Norwich :-([/quote]I''m not going to shoot you down immediately for the suggestion BY. But perhaps you could explain your reasoning as I don''t understand why he would be your choice.

Well Bury , my dear old friend, I see you have attracted the usual response from a few of the more predictable (and depressingly dull) posters but at least one of them has asked for your views on this , which is commendable. I know you have championed Uwe for a while, and it is an opinion that deserves proper consideration. Apart from Brentford I know little of his CV.  Amusing how plumbing the depths of league one should be frowned upon , I’m sure Colchester had a manager we once courted from that same division?

Onwards Young Bury. I look forward to some proper debate on this .

PS Get over it.

Meh, I''ll stick with Hughton. Far from happy with these drubbings we''ve had, but the fact is that I like the bloke so all the while we aren''t on target to be relegated I''ll give him time to sort it out. He just needs to change his selection approach to foster more competition within the squad in my opinion. Players a lot less likely to give opposition space if he''ll be dropped for doing so.