Sign in to follow this  
Samwam27

Hughtons comments

Hughton said, “I haven’t changed my initial opinion from what I said after the game,”

he said. “We were up against a world class player but if you afford him

the time we did that is what he can do. They and he certainly

capitalised on that. He is a top, top player."Then why as a manager are you not resolving the woeful defensive lapses. Why as a manager did you yet again go into a game like this unprepared. Why did you let again allow him such space to roam, and not do your homework. It''s not like you don''t know what he''s done to Norwich before.He now says he needs leaders on the pitch. Well perhaps dropping Elmander & Bassong who don''t seem  at the races for us this season. Elmaders job as a striker is primarily to get goals. None scored. Bassong we all know what he can do, but not this season. So get Becchio on and Bennett. They can do no worse, and probably a darn sight better, and for goodness sake give them a chance! If it''s not working, as a manager this is Chris Hughtons job to change things (4-0 down before he decides to bring on his first sub!). If, game in game out it''s all going pearshaped, the buck stops with you as manager. It''s your job to organise the team, get the players playing, sort out the tactics, the leaky defense. The buck stops with the manager!Quite clearly, time and time again, you are saying the same thing, and yet quite clearly not being capable of addressing the issues you keep talking about.Don''t get me wrong. I wanted Hughton in, but it''s all now getting quite tiring and frustrating.