Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Internet Explorer 11!

Not just here Richard buddy! An update that I never asked for means I can no longer use IE for internet banking. I need to use another browser for that too. Luckily I''ve got an old aol sign on screen and this forum works better using that!

Not after the update that I didn''t ask for[:@]

Just got a stupid little reply box with no functions!

Can with this old aol software browser! But IE 11 had a spell check this dusn''t...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Not just here Richard buddy! An update that I never asked for means I can no longer use IE for internet banking. I need to use another browser for that too. Luckily I''ve got an old aol sign on screen and this forum works better using that!

[/quote]

Restore your PC to before the update.

Then don''t let it upate it again.

You CAN pick what updates and what doesn''t.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t know if I''ve got a restore point suitable. But I get what you''re saying. I never get to choose though!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Found it! I was getting muddled between back up and restore. Thanks Butler I restored to before the last update and it''s how it was. I may try going back one further when it worked even better on this site!

Seconded!The big question is....Why in gods name are any of you using IE anyway??? Everytime I update my OS, that crap gets disabled as a priority, and as for Bing......[+o(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Can you do this Glovey... [:P]

[:^)]

[/quote]

Well I can. [:P]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Found it! I was getting muddled between back up and restore. Thanks Butler I restored to before the last update and it''s how it was. I may try going back one further when it worked even better on this site!

[/quote]

Or just uninstall the latest update via the control panel ............its that simple![:|]

I think you are all bein a bit hasty with this IE 11 needs more time to succeed . Don''t forget it achieved 11th place in the sales charts last quarter.

It''s too much of a gamble to try anything else like Chrome or Firefox at this stage, especially when they are untried.

Lets not talk the system down. Keep the faith.

Internet explorer 11 IN !!!!

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]I think you are all bein a bit hasty with this IE 11 needs more time to succeed . Don''t forget it achieved 11th place in the sales charts last quarter. It''s too much of a gamble to try anything else like Chrome or Firefox at this stage, especially when they are untried. Lets not talk the system down. Keep the faith. Internet explorer 11 IN !!!![/quote]

Well, IE11 works fine for me, quicker now then Firefox.

The problem I have with IE 11 is that it always starts with Bing and we all know Google is a much better search engine. After the latest update it took me fully 87 minutes to get rid of Bing and get Google up by which time tea was ready and it was too late to find what I wanted. And why does IE11 insist on placing my bookmarks and history wide on the right when they clearly should both be on the left???  Drive the browser out now!![:@] [:@]

[quote user="The Sensational Zak Cartman"]Internet Explorer 11 out !!

[/quote]Beyond a shadow of doubt Bill Gates has poor management and leadership skills.Gates OutNow!

Cant remember the last time I used windoze at home other than to play fm. ( sadly forced to use it at work!!....)

Converted to Linux long ago, Chrome and firefox both work like a dream.

No forced updates, no bloatware or malware. The same system that powers sites like facebook and youtube. Android Phones are built on Linux, Disney used Linux Distros at pixar for the last 5 years...

With Steam and major titles such as fm14 now on Linux, the end for Windows as a home computer O S is on the wane....

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It''s worse than Chrome on these forums! Flunkin Microsoft! Hughton In!!!.......[/quote]

For anyone wanting to use IE11 on here, just add - pinkun.com - to the compatability view list.[:)][:D][H][{][*]