Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

When oh when

When will the board put Hughton out of his misery. He is done a spent force, if he ever was one. The situation now is like watching your dog suffer but don''t want to  take it to  the vet to put it out its misery. Houghton''s performance as been diabolical. Why the fuss over beating West Sham and Palace both  are so bad it is laughable. 

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]When will the board put Hughton out of his misery. He is done a spent force, if he ever was one. The situation now is like watching your dog suffer but don''t want to  take it to  the vet to put it out its misery. Houghton''s performance as been diabolical. Why the fuss over beating West Sham and Palace both  are so bad it is laughable. [/quote]

The fuss is because we got six points out of two potential rivals in the lower half of the table.   Credit for that goes to the team and the manager.  The manager - the man who picks the team and who guides the tactics - engineering two wins, despite a mounting injury list and tough away games.

West ham and palace games just painted over the cracks if we beat Swansea at home it will be the same. I don''t think the majority of city fans are wrong.Mr McNally do the right thing for us hard suffering fans and get Houghton out and save our club from any more results like this

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user=" Green and Yellow"]When will the board put Hughton out of his misery. He is done a spent force, if he ever was one. The situation now is like watching your dog suffer but don''t want to  take it to  the vet to put it out its misery. Houghton''s performance as been diabolical. Why the fuss over beating West Sham and Palace both  are so bad it is laughable. [/quote]

The fuss is because we got six points out of two potential rivals in the lower half of the table.   Credit for that goes to the team and the manager.  The manager - the man who picks the team and who guides the tactics - engineering two wins, despite a mounting injury list and tough away games.

[/quote]

You''ve got problems. I didn''t think it was even possible to be as deluded as you seem to be.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user=" Green and Yellow"]When will the board put Hughton out of his misery. He is done a spent force, if he ever was one. The situation now is like watching your dog suffer but don''t want to  take it to  the vet to put it out its misery. Houghton''s performance as been diabolical. Why the fuss over beating West Sham and Palace both  are so bad it is laughable. [/quote]

[/quote]

You''ve got problems. I didn''t think it was even possible to be as deluded as you seem to be.[/quote]

The delusions are with the people that can''t get their heads around the fact that we got beaten by the better team, or a player who likes playing us - a trait that started under Lambert if anyone cares to remember.  The team and manager are fighting to improve - you could see that against Palace.  A good performance on Saturday needed to redress the balance from yesterday''s match, but its going to be tough.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Do you have another funny feeling LDC ?[/quote]Yes, he can feel the good times rolling[:D]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Vanwink"]Do you have another funny feeling LDC ?[/quote]

Yes, he can feel the good times rolling[:D]

[/quote]

Says happy clapper MkII.[:|]

[quote user="Hucks6"]West ham and palace games just painted over the cracks if we beat Swansea at home it will be the same. I don''t think the majority of city fans are wrong.Mr McNally do the right thing for us hard suffering fans and get Houghton out and save our club from any more results like this[/quote]Going on a run of 3 straight wins is called papering over the cracks, is it? I''d have thought it would be called ''good home form''. Goes to show what I know.

When oh when.....will these posts stop that are only designed to be negative and have a pop at Chris Hughton whilst also making no attempt to understand the bigger picture........its all be said already.....now you all have to wait and see, and in the meantime understand others do have different opinions to you and respect them for it, get positive and get behind the team regardless of how you feel........ 

Better still, why don''t you all go and bang on the Board''s door, as opposed to posting on here, where it will have zero effect on the Club you supposedly support.

What a surprise LSD is on one again. The sooner the better I agree it''s painful, also it''s making McNice look hesitant either back him publicly or F**k him off!

[quote user="Izaak Hunt"]What a surprise LSD is on one again. The sooner the better I agree it''s painful, also it''s making McNice look hesitant either back him publicly or F**k him off![/quote]

I''d be very surprised if McNally hasn''t been analysing potential replacements - I just can''t see him standing by and watching things deteriorate. In my opinion he won''t sack Hughton until he''s sure he''s got someone better lined up. While I agree we''re stagnating under Hughton, the last thing we want is to sack him, get turned down by a bunch of high-profile candidates and wind up with our fourth or fifth choice – could be a case of ''out of the frying pan into the fire''. Another surrender at the Hawthorns tomorrow, though, and his hand might be forced...

There is no justified reason to keep the hapless fool in the club any longer.

It is only mcnasty''s pig headedness that is keeping him in a job.

The man is a walking disaster

[quote user="Waveney canary"]There is no justified reason to keep the hapless fool in the club any longer.

It is only mcnasty''s pig headedness that is keeping him in a job.

The man is a walking disaster[/quote]

How do you know that? Do you know McNally hasn''t considered Hughton''s position? You''re certain he hasn''t done any research into who might be available to replace Hughton and whether they would actually want the job?

I wasn''t at the AGM but reports suggested that both he and Bowkett said they believed that we will be in the top half come the end of the season and that talk of managerial change was "piffle".

So there are 3 scenarios:

(i) they genuinely believe there is no cause for concern in which case we are in deep doodoo

(ii) they do see the problems but pig-headedness (as someone said) or patience leads them to believe CH is still the right man

(iii) they see the problems, have a Plan B and the Piffle talk was just trying to calm stormy waters in a public forum.

While the fans on here do not have any particular insight into the situation behind the scenes, likewise we are not tainted by any emotional attachment to a guy who seems to be failing. I sincerely hope its not some Doncaster type blinkeredness while they fiddle as someone sets the bonfires under Rome.

Trot out all the stats you like but on the pitch we are a pretty crap team right now.

Well I was at the AGM and there was no talk whatsoever of managerial change either from the shareholders or the top table.

What was described as piffle was the "what if" about the season being over a calendar year and the comments about us playing teams on the beach.

Nobody, with any view about Hughton can claim any support from comments made by anyone at the AGM.