Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

Soooo... west brom

3-1 win for us.....this is of course assuming he starts with Wes, Hooper, Redmond, Fer, Elmander (basically our strongest team)

A few early goal and then push on to make it comfortable.

Will probably be a 3-0 win for them though as he''ll go for the draw!

C''mon guys - you know the cynical ones amongst you have already noted Hughton is a survivor. Odds on its a win for Norwich - 1-0 with a goal from Hooper.

West brom lead 3.0 at half time. WB then get their deck chairs out (old joke) and we manage to get two goals back and nearly equalise in the 98th minute. In a post match interview CH proclaims how the players bounced back from Suarez hammering and nearly secured an away point. CH continues that we playing are bigger and better club (relatively new joke) and we should be grateful to be able to grace the same turf as them.

Colin Calderwood then shows CH something on his iPad (topical joke) and they both laugh. Tom Daly then turns up (topical news item) and they all adjourn to the bar.

Certainly a game we are not expected to win, West Brom are a decent side and from what I have seen of them create plenty of chances and can get you on the break. That said they are all over the place form wise and are the type of side we will always stand a chance of getting a point or more out of, I''m going for a score draw. 

2-1. Do we still sing the `I do like to be beside the seaside'' song for West Brom? - I''m taking the kids...

An ever so predictable 1-0 win for WBA.

Go behind in the 7th min and have about 1-3 attempts all game.

It will be a close game but have a feeling Shane Long will score.  Given just 4 away goals all season I cant go much more than a draw.

Not sure what the team will be but suspect it will be a 451 variation.     Personally I would go a narrow xmas tree 4321,  getting redmond and wes interchanging and close to elmander with width from martin & olsson.   This is the only way I can feel comfortable getting wes central and involved,  & that is key for us getting a result this weekend 

For me

Ruddy

Martin  Turner Bassong Olsson

Fer    BJ    Howson   

Wes    Redmond

Elmander

No hooper,  his invisible show for 20mins on weds made elmanders poor showing for the first 70 mins seem competent.