Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Will we stay up?

YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!

sorry........ couldn''t contain myself.

[quote]YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!! YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!YES...[/quote]

Im with Francesco on this one

OF COURSE!!! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! ON THE BALL CITY, NEVER MIND THE DANGER, STEADY ON, NOWS YOUR CHANCE.....AND WE''VE SCORED!!!!! CITY! CITY! CITY! WE ARE PREMIER LEAUGE SAY WE ARE PREMIER LEAUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FRANCESO I CAN''T CONTAIN MYSELF EITHER!!!!!1

OF COURSE!!! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! ON THE BALL CITY, NEVER MIND THE DANGER, STEADY ON, NOWS YOUR CHANCE.....AND WE''VE SCORED!!!!! CITY! CITY! CITY! WE ARE PREMIER LEAUGE SAY WE ARE PREMIER LEAUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FRANCESO I CAN''T CONTAIN MYSELF EITHER!!!!!1

I still can''t see it, especially if we end up needing a win. But hey, I''ve been wrong before... I thought we were down about three months ago!!!

...and I thought we''d never win the championship, go top vs the scum, sign huckerby, make the play off final etc etc etc... and I was absolutely certain that the club were doomed when worthy took over in the first place... shows what I know... and I wouldn''t even consider myself a negative person!

[quote]OF COURSE!!! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! ON THE BALL CITY, NEVER MIND THE DANGER, STEADY ON, NOWS YOUR CHANCE.....AND WE''VE SCORED!!!!! CITY! CITY! CITY! WE ARE PREMIER LEAUGE SAY WE ARE PREMIER L...[/quote]

xxx~Shrub~xxx, my relpy would be along the same lines as yours!!

This game is the ultimate test of whether you are a glass half full or glass half empty individual.

5.00 last saturday, my glass was half full, as the week has progressed it''s looking increasingly empty - isn''t pressure a wonderful thing.

In answer to the question - I bloody well hope so!

We''ll be 1-0 up after an Ashton goal in the first half and Flem will concede a penalty ( a handball) in the 86th minute. Green will save it and we will run down the clock rather nervously to stay up.

i darent offer an opinion, but with the tremendous yellow and green army backing the lads, and all in full voice i hope, we cant lose can we?

My glass is near empty - all season I have said we will be relegated on goal difference on the last day - too scary that it could well come true.  Looking at the fixtures I dont think we will get the win we need and deserve.

PLEASE prove me wrong!

OTBC