Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

match thread

Yes he looks like he''s getting back to his best - but I think still short of the form he had before the injury at everton.

" We can get smashed at Anfield, Old Trafford, the Etihad as often as we like. As long as we pick up points in these sorts of games I''m delighted."

Exactly, all that matters is the number of points you get.

If we have been unlucky this season we have just been repaid in full.

Great result, but can''t believe they haven''t scored against us.

Delighted we won but my nerves are shot. Sadly Stoke got a winner against Chelski otherwise the table would have looked more favourable.

Great result, rode our luck and lived dangerously but Fer was immense. Onwards and upwards and showed some character today. Still room for improvement CH, but so so much better.

Totally undeserved and not the greatest performance BUT 2-0 win and a vital 3 points is all that matters I guess
If I was a WBA fan I''d be fuming!

Also brilliant to see is no matter how many goals we concede the previous game we don''t lose confidence and bounce back straight away. When we need to we dig in deep and grind out the results.

Brilliant result, well done EVERYBODY and I refuse to criticise anyone tonight.[Y]

We don''t Deserve it blahblahblah we Won and that''s all there is hahahaha

Great result after a shocking away run, excellent response and good to see Hooper looking like a proper threat now.

Great result, 2 clinical finishes the difference. Well done Hughton, 3 more against Swansea next please.

[quote user="Ginja"]Totally undeserved and not the greatest performance BUT 2-0 win and a vital 3 points is all that matters I guess
If I was a WBA fan I''d be fuming!
[/quote]

I''m fuming that you''re a Norwich fan. Hughton Out old bean!!!

Nice to get the 3 points but how did WBA not win or atleast draw? We should not overlook this fact, they were cutting through us like butter at times, and the last 20mins or so we were camping out 18yard line almost.
Like I said nice to take the 3 points but I thought it was a terrible performance.

Macey wrote the following post at 07/12/2013 5:

"Like I said nice to take the 3 points but I thought it was a terrible performance."

Couldn''t give a toss about the performance, two great goals away from home after the run we have been on, fantastic response from the players and credit to CH