Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

match thread

That''s true, Ricardo.

I always say 0-0 is always a good half time score for Norwich.

Obviously a score to nil is better but the point is the same, we are best when we build into matches.

West Brom will surely make changes, that''s the next challenge.

The perfect away performance so far. Elmander and Bassong have really picked up their performance and Redmond is twice the player on the right. Fer seriously needs to up his defensive work rate though and give Olsson some protection! Hughton has also got it spot on to be fair. A win today and again next week and I think his job will be safe for the season

Pretty good so far. Cant really remember us fashioning too many chances but I suppose that goes unnoticed when you''re already winning. Think we''ve done things exactly right so far. Been lucky West Brom havent converted their chances but we''re doing well.Please come out and give us more of the same, please dont let the half time team talk be ''lets protect what we''ve got''

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]That''s true, Ricardo.

I always say 0-0 is always a good half time score for Norwich.

Obviously a score to nil is better but the point is the same, we are best when we build into matches.

West Brom will surely make changes, that''s the next challenge.[/quote]Indeed, but a draw would still be a good result. If we are sensible we will get at least that and hopefully more.

A win here could be our most important result of the season, with winnable home games coming up and the nervous tension gone we really could be laughing by 2014. If offered I''d take a win today even if it means we wouldn''t win again on the road all season, today is so important!

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Only in 13th position now, one below Lambert''s finish and unlucky! Hooton out![/quote]

If we win today we will still have 2 less points than we had by this stage under Lambert (and CH last season!!!)!

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Only in 13th position now, one below Lambert''s finish and unlucky! Hooton out![/quote]

If we win today we will still have 2 less points than we had by this stage under Lambert (and CH last season!!!)![/quote]

shh.. dont let the wingers hear you!!!

We know they are going to come at us, but lets get at them again.

Redmond needs to have a right go at Brunt this half, as he is on a yellow.

Lets not forget Murphy either, who can come on later and worry the carp out of them, with his pace, as they try and chase the game

I''d actually take ELmander off and get another body at the back.. 4-5-1.

WBA will need to commit forwards then and we can do them with some pace

Yep - we need to add steel in midfield. It wouldn''t suprise me if CH took off Elmander for BJ and play JH further up.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]its been a long 2nd half so far....![/quote]It will be a long last half hour.

MUST bring Hoolahan on NOW..... struggling to keep the ball, need him to help us get the ball out of our half.