Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

match thread

[quote user="iron_stan"]slow start[/quote]Good lets get to halftime without conceding. Would make a nice change.

Great goal - good work by Fer and a great finish by our top scorer!!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Hughton to Calderwood ''Feck me, Colin. That''s it! That''s the formula! Play a goal scorer up front and put through balls into him. Hallelujah![/quote]

Classic! Scary thing is, this is probably true!Hang on boys, we''re entering new territory.... A lead after 13 minutes! Do we have a game plan for this?

[quote user="Man Who Stares at Goats"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Hughton to Calderwood ''Feck me, Colin. That''s it! That''s the formula! Play a goal scorer up front and put through balls into him. Hallelujah![/quote]

Classic! Scary thing is, this is probably true!Hang on boys, we''re entering new territory.... A lead after 13 minutes! Do we have a game plan for this?[/quote]Do you have a candy-stealing analogy for this?

Can''t help but think CH would like to see RVW and Hooper up top together - to be fair he really hasn''t been helped too much by injuries so far this season.

Goal was class, threaded through ball and cracking finish - that''s what we paid the money for. Hopefully we can get a 2nd now, 1-0 feels dangerous as we''ve been second best

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Hughton to Calderwood ''Feck me, Colin. That''s it! That''s the formula! Play a goal scorer up front and put through balls into him. Hallelujah![/quote]Couldn''t help but laugh my ass off to this.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Man Who Stares at Goats"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Hughton to Calderwood ''Feck me, Colin. That''s it! That''s the formula! Play a goal scorer up front and put through balls into him. Hallelujah![/quote]

Classic! Scary thing is, this is probably true!Hang on boys, we''re entering new territory.... A lead after 13 minutes! Do we have a game plan for this?[/quote]Do you have a candy-stealing analogy for this?[/quote]

Not as yet....let me work on it....I''ll need to be sure to simplify it so as not to confusion you again and lead you to thinking about middle schoolers.

Back to banging on about sport psychology I''m afraid. When you''ve got a lead to hang onto you get that extra confidence and energy.

Likewise, West Brom need to win after recent results and will have a huge expectation to beat a poor away team in Norwich.

As Ricardo has said, let''s get to half time without conceding then go again.

We seem to be no pressure, seriously need to put our foot in more.

But a clinical finish from Hooper!

Come on City!

I know there''s the thing of not complaining when you''re winning... but we look like we can concede very easily on the counter. keep the ball and close down when you don''t have it, please please please please please

Would be nice if we could work out how not to keep giving the ball away … but great goal...