Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Super Chrissy Martin - Hat-trick for Derby today!

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]Including 2 penalties! Fantastic![/quote]

Fantastic! Completely agree.[:^)]  We got 700k for Vaughan & Martin and we are paying over £1m for Amander on loan.  Just saying.....

[quote user="Wiz"]Really chuffed for super Chrissy...........should still be here imo.[/quote]

Well said Wiz[Y]

If Amander puts in yet another no show, one would be forgiven for inevitably comparing him to Sibierski!

"Really chuffed for super Chrissy...........should still be here imo."

Jesus. You never miss an opportunity to criticise the club, do you?

By what measure or reasoning should Chris Martin still be here? Other than it gives you an excuse to slam the club, of course.

[quote user="QHcanary"]"Really chuffed for super Chrissy...........should still be here imo." Jesus. You never miss an opportunity to criticise the club, do you? By what measure or reasoning should Chris Martin still be here? Other than it gives you an excuse to slam the club, of course.[/quote]

Elmander...next.

Martin is playing at the level he should be playing at. A good Championship forward. Just like Jackson was. Just like Morison is. Let''s get them back as well while we''re at it.

[quote user="QHcanary"]"Really chuffed for super Chrissy...........should still be here imo." Jesus. You never miss an opportunity to criticise the club, do you? By what measure or reasoning should Chris Martin still be here? Other than it gives you an excuse to slam the club, of course.[/quote]

By what reason or measure should we be paying over £1m for the ''pleasure'' of having Amander here on loan after we sold Martin AND Vaughan for 700k!?  Is that good business????

[quote user="QHcanary"]Elmander being crap doesn''t make Martin good enough, you self righteous pillock.[/quote]

Oh behave.

"By what reason or measure should we be paying over £1m for the ''pleasure'' of having Amander here on loan after we sold Martin AND Vaughan for 700k!?  Is that good business????"

No, not really, but hindsight is great, isn''t it. Plenty if people thought elmander was a decent enough acquisition when we got him. The fact that is isn''t really working out doesn''t make it the wrong choice at the time. Did we pay a fee of £1m, or is that wages? If its wages it''s a bit disingenuous to quote sale price for the 2 players and not include their wages.

Vaughan, other than a good pre-season spell was hardly ever fit. I didn''t blame the club for off loading him. He was also desperate to leave. He went on the score 14 in a whole championship season. Hardly setting the world alight. Admittedly it was from 33 games, so a decentish strike rate, but he missed 13 league games, which suggests to me he still struggled with fitness.

Chris Martin never looked any better than elmander in the prem.

And another stick.

If I remember right most were pleased to see the back of Chris.

[quote user="Herman "]And another stick. If I remember right most were pleased to see the back of Chris.[/quote]

I wasn''t, and he only got subbed at Chelsea because Ruddy got sent off.

Good player, glad he is getting the opportunity to play regularly and continue to develop at an appropriate level.

That wouldn''t have happened here, good luck to him at Derby.

Wondered howling it would take for a post like this about a crap ex player. We have mitre pressing stuff to worry about than fat ex players with a crap attitude and not good enough for the prem

[quote user="Wiz"]Really chuffed for super Chrissy...........should still be here imo.[/quote]What a difference a year makes....[quote user="First Wizard"]If we have to rely on the convicted thug Martin................then God help us![:''(][/quote]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]Really chuffed for super Chrissy...........should still be here imo.[/quote]What a difference a year makes....[quote user="First Wizard"]If we have to rely on the convicted thug Martin................then God help us![:''(][/quote][/quote]

Hahahahabahahabahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

[quote user="QHcanary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]Really chuffed for super Chrissy...........should still be here imo.[/quote]

What a difference a year makes....

[quote user="First Wizard"]If we have to rely on the convicted thug Martin................then God help us![:''(][/quote]
[/quote] Hahahahabahahabahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah[/quote]

Grow up, you sound like a child.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]Really chuffed for super Chrissy...........should still be here imo.[/quote]What a difference a year makes....[quote user="First Wizard"]If we have to rely on the convicted thug Martin................then God help us![:''(][/quote][/quote]Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah!  [:D] [:D] [:D]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]Really chuffed for super Chrissy...........should still be here imo.[/quote]

What a difference a year makes....

[quote user="First Wizard"]If we have to rely on the convicted thug Martin................then God help us![:''(][/quote]
[/quote]

Everthing about you is 2nd hand Chops..............my 2nd hand posts........my second hand signature.

Cheap pound shop Chops.

"Everthing about you is 2nd hand Chops..............my 2nd hand posts........my second hand signature.

Cheap pound shop Chops."

Look, if you don''t want the embarrassment of having old posts dragged up, the answer is to have an opinion and stick to it. If you change your mind then have a reason other than it suits your argument better to change it.

Simple really.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]Really chuffed for super Chrissy...........should still be here imo.[/quote]What a difference a year makes....[quote user="First Wizard"]If we have to rely on the convicted thug Martin................then God help us![:''(][/quote][/quote]

Everthing about you is 2nd hand Chops..............my 2nd hand posts........my second hand signature.

Cheap pound shop Chops.

[/quote]Happy to take your insults as a minor inconvenience for exposing your lies and hypocrisy.