Sign in to follow this  
Ark

Cottagers...

Anyone know of any chants for next week based on this hilarious nickname???

If not, any offerings?

Seriously now, has anyone got any special songs/chants/celebrations planned for sunday''s match?

Haven''t managed to get to a game since West Ham in the cup so I''m a bit out of the loop on what''s been doing the rounds on the terraces.

Sing anything you like about the "Cottagers" as long as it is in tune...... or should that be ''importune''?.....

ON the KERB CRAWL CITY!..... ;~)

I remember a chant from lasttime I was there with City. Mohamed Al Faye was doing a lap before the match and the chant was "You''ll never get a passport". Not that inovative, but it gave me a chuckle. From Memory Craven Cottage is like a mogue at the best of times, so theres no chance of getting any banter going.

Here''s an idea.

Given the magnitude of the game, why bother directing taunts at the opposition fans ? Especially dull crap they''ll all have heard before.

Save your energy, and use it in singing songs to support Norwich. They need your support, not the Fulham fans.

You must be either Barclay lower, E block or Snakepit.

[quote]Here''s an idea. Given the magnitude of the game, why bother directing taunts at the opposition fans ? Especially dull crap they''ll all have heard before. Save your energy, and use it in singing song...[/quote]

Well said Arganth. The boys are going to need 100% backing throughout the match so concentrate on supporting them rather than wasting your breath on the opposition fans who probably won''t even care.

[quote]Here''s an idea. Given the magnitude of the game, why bother directing taunts at the opposition fans ? Especially dull crap they''ll all have heard before. Save your energy, and use it in singing song...[/quote]

Hear! Hear!

I agree Arganth, plus the more you wind up the Fulham fans the more they will support their team.

Point taken...

It''s just always nice to have a one-off chant specific to the game/opposite set of fans. Maybe wait ''til the end tho for risk of jinxing the team like the "easy" chants at Palace seemed to.

I suppose "on the ball city"''s always a safer bet!

Can you hear the Fulham sing
Wo-oh wo-oh
Wo-oh wo-oh
They''ve all gone off cottaging
Wo-oh wo-ohoh wo-oh

genius tfoth... surely too good to go to waste???

new idea... how about mixing the trusty otbc with something a bit more risque?

suck it off, throat it in, have a little cottage,
keep it hard, splendid gush, bravo, my oh my.
bite the balls matey, never mind its a stranger,
steady on, avalanche...
hurrah, you''ve scored!

blasphemy, i know, sorry...

[quote]genius tfoth... surely too good to go to waste??? new idea... how about mixing the trusty otbc with something a bit more risque? suck it off, throat it in, have a little cottage, keep it hard, splen...[/quote]

Actually, make the penultimate line "They''ve all gone out cottaging". Trips off the tongue more easily.

Ooh I''m getting fussy about this aren''t I?
It''s not easy being a poet....

[quote]genius tfoth... surely too good to go to waste??? new idea... how about mixing the trusty otbc with something a bit more risque? suck it off, throat it in, have a little cottage, keep it hard, splen...[/quote]

You seem to know a lot about this, Ark - is there something you''d like to share with us all?

I''ll go with your song... more catchy I feel.

...as for mine. worryingly homo-erotic. I start to question whether my 23 years of homosexuality have been a mere charade...