Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Just back!!

I''m sure it''s already been discussed so wont give my indepth view of the game.Just a few things:1. The away support was brilliant. Was expecting for the Yellow Army to be quiet and anxious but it wasnt like that at all! Backed the boys from the off. 2. Redmond. Great player dont get me wrong but his end product could improve- not a criticism of the young chap as he''s a great talent and we all know he''s still learning his trade. Decision making is part of that. There were a few occasions when he shot instead of passing but still played well.3. Ruddy. Back to his best today. Made a few top saves and when their striker went through he made himself as big as he could to restrict the available options of which direction to shoot. Well thats how I saw it anyway- was a shocking miss!Finally- the "this is how it feels to be Ipswich!" song was class. Never really heard it before. OTBC

Great that you saw a performance, good for you for making the trip. Might even start looking at the away fixture list again!