Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

United!

What will it take to unite our fans?   I tell you what will unite us - success on the pitch.   We all know its a tough division and we are not playing at our peak.   But if we can muster a few points in the next few weeks with some home and away performances that we can be proud of, then some of the criticism will go away.   Nobody enjoys the kind of inner and outer arguments we get on here  (I hope) but there is a solution to it and it lies with the players and manager.

This is neither a pro CH or an anti CH thread - its a thread that says as long as Hughton is manager we should get behind him and the team and spur them on to success.   After all, the ultimate answer is with him and the team.  He has to get them playing at a level which shows the improvement we all want to see. After all, we are picking up points and we have players to come back from injury so its not all gloom and doom, now, is it?

If imagine something that would unite most on here would be a wish for you to stop spouting this happy clappy, idealistic, cr*p in a new thread every twenty minutes or so.

[quote user="lake district canary"]What will it take to unite our fans?   I tell you what will unite us - success on the pitch.   We all know its a tough division and we are not playing at our peak.   But if we can muster a few points in the next few weeks with some home and away performances that we can be proud of, then some of the criticism will go away.   Nobody enjoys the kind of inner and outer arguments we get on here  (I hope) but there is a solution to it and it lies with the players and manager.

This is neither a pro CH or an anti CH thread - its a thread that says as long as Hughton is manager we should get behind him and the team and spur them on to success.   After all, the ultimate answer is with him and the team.  He has to get them playing at a level which shows the improvement we all want to see. After all, we are picking up points and we have players to come back from injury so its not all gloom and doom, now, is it?

[/quote]

You giving it a rest for starters.............and its still PRO btw.[:S]

Your posts must warm the hearts of your mates who think we should hang on in there with CH.your probably their hero?

I want something to cheer, a string of good results would be terrific, shame is it just ain''t going to happen.

Surprising really, well not really.   I have to put up with diatribe after diatribe of  over-reactive nonsense from fans who can''t or don''t want to see anything good happening, but when I put out a thread about uniting fans, the response is "give it a rest".

FACT  - Hughton is our manager, for longer or shorter, for better or worse.FACT  - Norwich is our clubFACT - We are four points clear of 18th and could go up as well as down the tableFACT - If things improve on the pitch we will all be a little happier.

Now go and read the thread again and take it as its meant, not as the way you want to read it.

[img]http://troll.me/images/fat-ninja/same-old-shit-just-a-different-day.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I read the OP and for some reason John Lennon''s "Imagine" started playing in my head.  I hate "Imagine", and I hate this thread.[/quote]
Haha [:D]
Unfortunately, for some bizarre reason, there''s nothing written in the rules of this forum which dictates patronising bollock-threads will be removed.
That''s a shame for all of us. Bar LDC.

Imagine there''s no HughtonIts easy if you tryNo teams below usAbove us only skyImagine all the supportersLiving in harmonyImagine we''d kept LambertIts what you all wanted its trueBut he didn''t want usIt made us feel claret and blueImagine all the supporters Living in harmonyYou may say I''m an in-n-erBut I''m not the only oneCome over and join usAnd the fans will be as one.

(Inspired by Chops, apologies to no-one)

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

You may say that he''s annoying
But he''s a long way from the worst
I much prefer him to "1st Wizard"
And don''t start me on "City 1st"...

[/quote]

Thank Christ for that![:D]

LDC wrote

What will it take to unite our fans? I tell you what will unite us - success on the pitch. We all know its a tough division and we are not playing at our peak. But if we can muster a few points in the next few weeks with some home and away performances that we can be proud of, then some of the criticism will go away. Nobody enjoys the kind of inner and outer arguments we get on here (I hope) but there is a solution to it and it lies with the players and manager.

How long do you expect people to give Hughton a chance. We have been expecting things to improve since August. Its just not going to happen. I''m sure even you can see this. I''m all for giving people a chance but I can''t see things changing with Hughton. Every single away game it''s the same negative tactics and the same failure to make tactical changes of substitutions.

You to leave this message board LDC will go a long way to achieving your goal of unification. I bet you were teachers snitch and a complete plonker at school - unless of course you still are - but the complete drivel you come out with day after day after day is as soul destroying as watching a Chris Hughton post match press conference!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Different toilet, same ....How many ''inspirational'' posts will we get from you today?[/quote]

And how many posts will there be writing us or the manager off again, despite the evidence of the table, one win off 13th place and  the fact that we have won two of the last four games.  You can focus on the bad stuff if you like, but in the balance of things, the situation is not half as bad as some of you are making out.   Need to improve of course, but we have that in us.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Different toilet, same ....

How many ''inspirational'' posts will we get from you today?
[/quote]

And how many posts will there be writing us or the manager off again, despite the evidence of the table, one win off 13th place and  the fact that we have won two of the last four games.  You can focus on the bad stuff if you like, but in the balance of things, the situation is not half as bad as some of you are making out.   Need to improve of course, but we have that in us.

[/quote]

You deserve every piece of sh*t you get Lakey, you really do.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Different toilet, same ....How many ''inspirational'' posts will we get from you today?[/quote]And how many posts will there be writing us or the manager off again, despite the evidence of the table, one win off 13th place and  the fact that we have won two of the last four games.  You can focus on the bad stuff if you like, but in the balance of things, the situation is not half as bad as some of you are making out.   Need to improve of course, but we have that in us.[/quote]

You deserve every piece of sh*t you get Lakey, you really do.

[/quote]

As long as I keep reading over-reactive carp from people who are blind to anything other than seeing things as they want to see them and not as they really are,  I''ll take it.