Sign in to follow this  
lord montyjones

How many on here need a leg up to get back on the fence ?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]i think it will take a lot for the hughton out camp to admit they''re wrong, even if we were to win the next 10 games.[/quote]

Oh yes, we''re all wrong aren''t we, we''ve won today and now we''re SAFE, how amazing!!!!

Idiot.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]i think it will take a lot for the hughton out camp to admit they''re wrong, even if we were to win the next 10 games.[/quote]

Oh yes, we''re all wrong aren''t we, we''ve won today and now we''re SAFE, how amazing!!!!

Idiot.

[/quote]

thanks for that, I guess it will be proven that you''re wrong in time (as iff last season hasn''t already)....and indeed a (unt

I also find the fact that you are genuinely upset at norwich losing pretty funny. Every single post i see from you seems to be negative (along with the usual suspect; lincoln canary, le huge, wiz and making plans.) ...very strange

I''m not thinking of climbing up yet.

I''m not a particularly vociferous Houghter but the win hasn''t changed my opinion.

I didn''t watch the game today so I can''t really comment on it.

The reason why I haven''t changed my opinion (and I''m open to the concept) is that I''m overall not impressed with the type of football we play.

Football might be classed as a results based business but I''m not interested in the business. I''m not a results based fan. I want to watch entertaining, exciting and attacking football.

[quote user="The gut"]I''m not thinking of climbing up yet.

I''m not a particularly vociferous Houghter but the win hasn''t changed my opinion.

I didn''t watch the game today so I can''t really comment on it.

The reason why I haven''t changed my opinion (and I''m open to the concept) is that I''m overall not impressed with the type of football we play.

Football might be classed as a results based business but I''m not interested in the business. I''m not a results based fan. I want to watch entertaining, exciting and attacking football.[/quote]

It would help if you watch it then

What''s up with you gal?

Sorry I can''t afford too many away games.

I never miss a home game. I guess that''s not enough to have an opinion of the grand a year I pay.

" Football might be classed as a results based business but I''m not interested in the business. I''m not a results based fan. I want to watch entertaining, exciting and attacking football. "

Perfectly reasonable, and I think you would have enjoyed parts of our game today… although I must admit I was screening at my screen when we kept giving the darn ball back to them throughout what seemed like the entire second half.

It''s obvious the confidence within the team is growing, looking forward to Tetty and Pilks coming back into the picture, IMO we could be quite a threat then…. and play some pretty football.

[quote user="The gut"]What''s up with you gal?

I never miss a home game. I guess that''s not enough to have an opinion of the grand a year I pay.[/quote]

i was joking, but i watched it on a stream

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="The gut"]What''s up with you gal?

I never miss a home game. I guess that''s not enough to have an opinion of the grand a year I pay.[/quote]

i was joking, but i watched it on a stream[/quote]

So you think what we just watched was good football do you? That was pathetic take your goggles off, I''m so glad we gained three points that we needed a great deal but I''m still not happy with what rubbish I have just witnessed

You really are a very nasty person aren''t you Miggins!

No need for such disgusting language towards a fellow poster, no matter how much you disagree with them.

It has no place on here! Grow up!

Seriously? People think that 1 win is enough to think he''s doing a good job??If WBA could shoot we''d have got a hiding!I am still very concerned and not least because he considered that a "perfect performance".Great result for us but I''m short term happy long term worried.

C''mon people, no it probably wasn''t that good football, but we played with spirit from front to back, CH started with a positive 4-4-2, took the game to them first half, which we bossed to be fair, and we defended reasonably well second half considering the attacking players Clarke introduced at half time. Shows how much they wanted the win - CH set his stall out and his team responded, and that cannot be criticised. I have moaned with the best regarding CH and our tactics and style of play - today he changed it - I hope it continues for all our sakes - but it shows what a bit of positive thinking can achieve.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"on the fence" does not mean that people think he is doing a good job Yellow Shirt.[/quote]Sorry - was referring to the ''admit you are wrong'' posts more than the ''on the fence'' ones buddy.

[quote user="City 2nd"]C''mon people, no it probably wasn''t that good football, but we played with spirit from front to back, CH started with a positive 4-4-2, took the game to them first half, which we bossed to be fair, and we defended reasonably well second half considering the attacking players Clarke introduced at half time. Shows how much they wanted the win - CH set his stall out and his team responded, and that cannot be criticised. I have moaned with the best regarding CH and our tactics and style of play - today he changed it - I hope it continues for all our sakes - but it shows what a bit of positive thinking can achieve.[/quote]I might start to feel better disposed to him if he shows some positive thinking against the better teams. Today was a start for sure, but we''ve seen it before from him and he''s gone straight back to negativity.

[quote user="barclay_boy111"][quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="The gut"]What''s up with you gal?

i was joking, but i watched it on a stream[/quote]

So you think what we just watched was good football do you? That was pathetic take your goggles off, I''m so glad we gained three points that we needed a great deal but I''m still not happy with what rubbish I have just witnessed[/quote]

I thought we did quite well first half. We were defending for our lives in the second and were very lucky that west broom didn''t have their shooting boots on

Muggins, you really need to do one, calling someone a (unt for having a valid opinion isn''t cool, admittedly it was a nice suprise to see us win at WBA and we did because we showed endeavour and intent and got the goal to make them worry. Completely different and better to Hughton''s last 30 efforts away from home. Credit to him today though.

[quote user="snake-eyes"]

You really are a very nasty person aren''t you Miggins!

No need for such disgusting language towards a fellow poster, no matter how much you disagree with them.

It has no place on here! Grow up!

[/quote]

what are you on about?

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Idiot.

[/quote] thanks for that, I guess it will be proven that you''re wrong in time (as iff last season hasn''t already)....and indeed a (unt[/quote]

Nice use of the bracket, but your intentions and class are clear for all to see!

I rest my case!

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Seriously? People think that 1 win is enough to think he''s doing a good job??[/quote]1 win, no.  3 wins in 5, yes.

Sadly, still the same for me, but, I will acknowledge he got everything right today.