Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Have I been wrong about Worthy?.

[quote]Wiz, Have you seen the headline on the front of todays Pinkun. I wondered what was going on for a second.[/quote]

Bloody hell Kathy!.

If you mean knickers, well what can I say?. All well meaning amateur stuff.

City, as far as I know, are the only team with a real 1st Wizard on their side.

I''ve prepared all the spells, and they are primed and ready to go, and all without a trace of underwear in sight!.

Knickers?, Humbug!.

PS. Love your avatar picture, are you a fan hopefully?. top Sci Fi programme yes, although I''m more Dr Who myself.

No further down the page!

Yes I love Blakes seven as well as it being my name.

[quote]Firstly, as you know, I''m not the greatest Worthington fan in the World!. In fact, I''ve often called for his head. But of course its hard to argue with his record. Like many supporters, I was convinc...[/quote]

I have the same reservations as you because I believe he stays too loyal to players like Fleming and Holt who the majority of supporters must agree have been weak all season.  I will look with interest as to who he puts on the bench for Sunday, but sadly I can''t see there being Henderson or Crow or even Brennan.  Prove me wrong Nigel and don''t put Holt on the bench.

I am a Derby County supporter. I just wanted to pass on good luck to Norwich City on Sunday. Ive been really impressed by you guys this season and i hope that you stay up!!

I will cringe if Holt gets on the pitch, unless we are 3 or 4-0 up!  I like Holt and last season he was great, but not this season.  Please Nigel, think very carefully before you choose

Holt will definately be on the bench, as we need to have players who have experience of playing in high-pressure matches. I''d rather he wasn''t brought on, but if we are winning by a slim margin, and the game is a bit dirty, i''m sure holt will be brought on to run about like a headless chicken lunging at whoever is near him. Who knows, this may well be the best course of action at the time.

If Worthy brings Holt on, and he proves to be the difference, we''ll all be back on here discussing Worthy''s tactical nous, much to the dismay of 1st Wizard (although i''m sure this will only last until the next ''mistake'' is made).

[quote]Or did Kathy mean this headline from the Local leagues section: Wizard meets apprentice[/quote]

The penny finally drops, cheers Peter, and sorry to Kathy for not picking it up!.

Still, I have been ill, although how much longer I can keep useing that excuse I''m not sure. 

[quote]Firstly, as you know, I''m not the greatest Worthington fan in the World!. In fact, I''ve often called for his head. But of course its hard to argue with his record. Like many supporters, I was convinc...[/quote]

Yes.

Yes you have.

OTBC!