Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Results partly against us, again

A fairly lucky win, Fer looked out od sorts, despite the goal and assist, Johnson pretty poor in midfield, losing almost every 50/50 challenge. We invited a lot of pressure on us, and could easily have lost 3-0 on another day.

Results sadly partly against us.

Stoke won 3-2 vs Chelsea, which was very unwelcome, Palace beat Cardiff ( a draw would suit us), etc.

Sunderland and West Ham losses as expected.

Still only 4p off the drop. Must hope Fulham lose today

[quote user="grefstad"]A fairly lucky win, Fer looked out od sorts, despite the goal and assist, Johnson pretty poor in midfield, losing almost every 50/50 challenge. We invited a lot of pressure on us, and could easily have lost 3-0 on another day. Results sadly partly against us. Stoke won 3-2 vs Chelsea, which was very unwelcome, Palace beat Cardiff ( a draw would suit us), etc. Sunderland and West Ham losses as expected. Still only 4p off the drop. Must hope Fulham lose today[/quote]

Its a sod that, I always want Villa to lose.[:S]

Another game gone.We won away from home.Nobody made up ground on us.Sunderland, W.Ham, Cardiff drop 3 points further behind.Statto Index rate us as the 12th best team in the league and see our true relegation odds as 13.5 to 1What you see depends on where you stand.[:D]

I don''t suppose our loss to Villa or draw against Cardiff was down to bad luck, so I''m not that content with labelling our win away at West Brom as lucky.

[quote user="grefstad"]A fairly lucky win,  Johnson pretty poor in midfield, losing almost every 50/50 challenge. We invited a lot of pressure on us, and could easily have lost 3-0 on another day.

Results sadly partly against us.

Stoke won 3-2 vs Chelsea, which was very unwelcome, Palace beat Cardiff ( a draw would suit us), etc.

Sunderland and West Ham losses as expected.

Still only 4p off the drop. Must hope Fulham lose today[/quote]

"Fairly lucky".  -  No.  Good players. Fer Redmond Ruddy and bag loads of resilience."Fer looked out od sorts, despite the goal and assist"  - that''s like saying Suarez was cr*p except for his four goals against us."Invited a lot of pressure on us" - I think you''ll find WBA invited themselves, having gone one down."Results against us" - Only if you''re looking down.  

Things are going to get pretty awkward on here when we beat Swansea...

[quote user="Buh"]Things are going to get pretty awkward on here when we beat Swansea...[/quote]

Why?

Most of us would be happy with that.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Buh"]Things are going to get pretty awkward on here when we beat Swansea...[/quote]

Why?

[/quote]

You are going to be gutted when we beat Swansea haha!

[quote user="Wiz"]

Why?

[/quote]But wouldn''t yet another victory mean Hughtons job is safe, is that what you want now, you want Hughton managing the club?

You can call it lucky, but we did defend when needed and scored 2 out of (I think) 3 shots on goal.

We can''t control what other teams do, although disappointing, as we could''ve made some real ground yesterday.

It''s going to be interesting supporting a Lambert team again today. In my opinion if we can stay ahead of Fulham and West Ham we''ll survive comfortably.

Sunderland are gone, they''re too far adrift and haven''t improved at all under Poyet. Palace may survive, I don''t think they have as bad a first team as some people think and Pulis is a good manager although if we finish below them we''ll certainly be relegated so I''m not too worried about the results of those two. The only ones that concern me are Fulham and West Ham

[quote user="The Sensational Zak Cartman"][quote user="Wiz"]

Why?

[/quote]

But wouldn''t yet another victory mean Hughtons job is safe, is that what you want now, you want Hughton managing the club?
[/quote]

Yes, for now his job would be safe, but that would mean City would be also safe too (my main wish) and the club''s well being comes way ahead of my wantings.        

I have revised my wish for Fulham-Villa

A draw would be fine here.

Important for us to keep Fulham down there with poor form, overpaid players, shit manager, etc. Soon we will play them at Carra.

Also important for us that Man U continue their poor form with Moyes at the helm, with the match 28.12 vs us in mind. Maybe we will beat Man U and get Moyes sacked? :)

The home match vs Swansea is important, all home games are, but the away game at Sunderland is very important. Stiffle them, perhaps snatch a draw, and the Sunderland morale/momentum will likely never build.

Their two home losses vs Tottenham and Chelsea recently must have been demoralising for them.

I would think we''d be looking to beat Sunderland, we should have done last season and they are far worse than Stoke or WBA.

ALways struggle with Sunderland away though.

And they got plenty of guts and morale in their team, lacks quality, of course.

Very bad with Fulham win now, looks easy for them, and I hate when poor teams get easy games, building morale, etc.