Sign in to follow this  
stewfil

Fulham on fire

You just know the Messiah is going to take two defenders and his keeper off and replace them with three more strikers and go on to win 10-2. I want him back. [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

Not focussed on anyone but Norwich. Would love lambert to get dragged in to the relegation mix frankly with Swansea when we beat them next week.

Go on twitter, search for AVFC and see what they really think of the team, benteke, lambert etc. The words papering over the cracks appear quite a few times.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]A bit disappointing Fulham are winning this. Could do with a few teams being dead certs for the drop.[/quote]

When we go past 40 points it won''t really matter who''s in the bottom three. Time to start enjoying the season Foggy...

[quote user="Eadie4England"]Go on twitter, search for AVFC and see what they really think of the team, benteke, lambert etc. The words papering over the cracks appear quite a few times.[/quote]

You mean OTHER TEAMS have people who moan and criticise all the time no matter what''s happening? I thought it was just a Norwich thing.

Wouldn''t be surprised to see the current bottom 3 escape relegation (even Palace). I think Hull & Cardiff are going to suffer eventually (Hull''s luck cannot last forever!).

Last place could be any one of about 6 teams - plus obviously the present incumbents, but I don''t think anyone is nailed on.

Confident we''ll be fine though - & that''s all that really matters!