Sign in to follow this  
K Lo

Angry [:@] Beating West Brom could relegate us............

Hear me out guys.Norwich beat West Brom but, if they still don''t get enough points for survival then they''re certain to get relegated.However, as I fear, had they have lost, and then gone on to get enough points to survive, then they wouldn''t get relegated.Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert, Paul Lambert.

I know this thread is a mickey take, but relegation is still a possible outcome for many clubs.  We can win the next six games and still be relegated.  Equally, we could lose the next six games and finish in the top ten.  Being angry or upset at a result is natural, no-one likes losing matches,  but the way individual matches are picked out as being of extra significance, especially when there is more than half a season to go, is crackers.

[quote user="lake district canary"]I know this thread is a mickey take, but relegation is still a possible outcome for many clubs.  We can win the next six games and still be relegated.  Equally, we could lose the next six games and finish in the top ten.  Being angry or upset at a result is natural, no-one likes losing matches,  but the way individual matches are picked out as being of extra significance, especially when there is more than half a season to go, is crackers.

[/quote]

Nothing ever changes does it, Doom mongers are every where win or lose, I put it down to attention seekers, although this is a Wiz type thread, but what makes our result better is Villa lost as well

Trust me Pete, its nothing like a me'' type thread.

I set the trend.........not follow it![;)]