Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Canarygirl"]See you at the Swansea game then. You can come along and give a sermon, im sure it will be well received![/quote]

Amen to that.  See you there - and yes I am going to it.    

Warren HILL

Talking of Sermon, how is his loan spell going?

Bournmouth Forum

"Surman was calm and measured in midfield. Of course I wait to be corrected by those fans that were not there and listened on the radio,"

There is always an LDC!

[quote user="Canarygirl"]Tag on to Raz, he''s always looking for some hot air to blow up his balloons![/quote]

Naah...he doesn''t need my help - on second thoughts, I''ll save the hot air for the match, shouting support for Hughton and the team, that''s if anyone in the Lower Jarold will join in................

[quote user="Canarygirl"]Big mouth on this Board LDC but you wouldnt last five minutes with real fans.

Carry on enjoying your delusion, but always remember that thats exactly what it is![/quote]

If you don''t like what LDC says, respond by all means but what is it with the tag team slag fest with you guys? There is way too much of this on the message board.

The fact you get to more games than someone else doesn''t make their opinion any less valid.