Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Shirt

A question for USA canaries...

I''m going to be in LA for Sunday''s match- I know the normal kick off games are shown live but will I be able to watch the Sunday lunch time kick off and if so any idea what channel it''ll be on?

I think if it will be on it will be on NBCSports or NBC, odds are it''s not a high enough profile game to be shown on tv.

take your tablet or laptop and you can stream it easily enough on the NBC website

I know the game is being shown here in edmonton canada

On sportsnet world Sunday at 6:30 am local time it may also be on NBC west but not listed at this time hope that helps

PS sportsnet world is the old setanta sports channel here in canada

It may be difficult YS, looks like it is scheduled for NBC Sports Extra Time which not all cable systems will carry. So the next option is NBC Sports LIve Extra which is live web streaming - every match is available that way - the catch is you need to be signed up for cable service that carries NBC Sports - even though almost all do, if you are in a hotel it may not be the case - unfortunately it''s not an unrestricted service.

Every game is shown live this year in the US. It looks lije our game will be on a channel that is off air most of the time. On my cable, it''ll be between 692 and 696. Unless you''re in a sports bar, you''ll likely have to stream it.