HI guys just read about the posters being produced saying cmon city and lets be having you, would there be any possibilty of one being emailed to print in New York for the NY Canaries Staying up party?

[quote]Try this JimBob: http://www.en24.co.uk/_images/posters/0505_poster_A3_EN.pdf[/quote]

Peter, what exactly does your signature mean?

If you''d have watched any three programmes featuring the end of the Norwich v Brum game you''ll know why.

Thats fantastic guys!!! Thanks!!! Well get that printed up and put up inside and outside the bar.Up the City!!

ok you got it!! Ill be taking picture of them up for you also!

[quote]If you''d have watched any three programmes featuring the end of the Norwich v Brum game you''ll know why.[/quote]

I watched MOTD and don''t recall seeing you, saying that though I had consumed a few pints of Irelands best!

[quote]I''d be willing to bet you saw Thomas Helveg though?[/quote]

He didn''t actually. That was a birthday pressie from me and Gazza to Pete. Bought the shirt, put Helveg on the back, then took it up to Colney to get it signed by the great man himself.

[quote]If you''d have watched any three programmes featuring the end of the Norwich v Brum game you''ll know why.[/quote]

obvously it means:

Star of Match Of The Day, Match of the day 2, and Sky Sports News.

im probaly guessing you were either court on camera, or its something about Helveg!

I''m guessing it was something to do with the legend that is Helveg. As, no offence Peter, but i can''t see why you would appear on all three programmes!!!

CIA, and anyone else having a staying up party, we''d love to see photos of the event, even more so if our posters are part of the decorations.

Anselin - nothing to do with the Great Dane my friend, just me