Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Redmond & Hucks

Jas the barclay king, how on earth is saying that Redmond will be twice the player as Hucks in any way a "huge compliment" to Darren Huckerby you muppet. As far as compliments go it is so far down the scale that it falls into the ''not a compliment at all'' category.

Le Juge wrote the following post at 10/12/2013 6:50 PM:

Ledley King was by far the best English defender of his generation.... better than Ferdinand and Terry, so if anybody would be able to nullify a dangerous attacking player it would be him.

Ledley King was certainly a top quality defender.

Remember going to spurs a couple of seasons ago, his movement was poor and their fans were getting on his back. A sad state of affairs really for such a good player, he retired shortly after that I think.

The abiding memory of course was Benno''s goal!!!!!! Right in front of us!

[quote user="Le Juge"]Jas the barclay king, how on earth is saying that Redmond will be twice the player as Hucks in any way a "huge compliment" to Darren Huckerby you muppet. As far as compliments go it is so far down the scale that it falls into the ''not a compliment at all'' category.[/quote]

becaause Hucks was a good player and Redmond will be even better perhaps? "muppett"

[quote user="Herman "]Not many were watching Coventry at the time stan.

He wasn''t overrated at all and was pivotal to us going up and nearly staying up.[/quote]he did almost single handedly drag city to promotion, he was a class above most people in the championshipim not saying he wasnt a good player, i just think hes worshiped a wee bit too much (partly because he made the rest of the squad at the time look pretty bad) and weve had better players over the years, and i think redmond will be bettersadly i think redmond will be better at a bigger club......at least we might get 15 mill for him

It''s all about timing. Hucks was the first bona-fide, exciting and game changing talent we''d had for ages. That is why he was rated and liked so much.