Our former strikers this season....

Chris Martin 22 apps 13 goals

James Vaughan 18 apps 12 goals

Kei Kamara 15 apps 4 goals

Steve Morison 15 apps 3 goals

Grant Holt 18 apps 2 goals

Simeon Jackson 10 apps 0 goals

(all club competitions)

It''s a funny ol'' game ain it bois and gals.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Buh"]I couldn''t care less about them WHERES COOOOODY!!!![/quote]

10(8) Apps 5 Goals[Y]

[/quote]

Houghton should have never let him go! Houghton Out!!

Happy for Chris Martin.

One of those players a few fans decided was complete rubbish because they couldn''t see/appreciate (or didn''t want too) the work he did for the side when he wasn''t playing.

Quite a few on here said he wasn''t even up to Championship level. Tried to claim he was rubbish on loan at Palace (he wasn''t...). He''s proving them wrong now.

Vaughan.......why did we let him go?

Seen lots of posts on here about him wanting away, didn''t settle, then see tweets which would contradict that?

Did he really want away or did we let him go?

I think Hughton let him go to pee off the fans in the same way he starts RVW, Hooper or Elmander in front of Becchio. It''s pathetic really. Same with Fox and Tierney, he didn''t play them and wasted a shed load of money on Fer and Olsson.

Houghton Out!

I have a friend who''s a Derby season ticket holder. She said the Derby crowd have the same reservations about Chrissy Martin as most Norwich fans had - too slow, lazy at times, sometimes forget he''s on the pitch. But he scores goals so is slowly winning them over. And he''s always a starter on the team sheet. Makes you wonder.......

Chris Martin wasn''t slow and lazy for us. He had two great seasons with Lambert and even played in the first few Prem games. A slow and lazy footballer wouldn''t achieve that!

Aaron Wilbraham 3 Apps 0 GoalsCan''t believe you forgot the great Wilbrahimovic.

What''s really irritating about Hughton is how he signed Becchio and then signed RvW, Hooper and Elmander without seeing if Becchio was any good or not.

Mister Chops wrote the following post at 10/12/2013 8:16 PM:

What''s really irritating about Hughton is how he signed Becchio and then signed RvW, Hooper and Elmander without seeing if Becchio was any good or not.

He only did it to pee the fans off don''t you know!

Brilliant to see ex-heroes doing well at whatever level they are at - even Cody - notably all lower than premiership.   Chris Martin has obviously re-kindled his career in the championship.  However those that still hanker after him in the premiership may have forgotten he did practically nothing of note in the games in the premiership with us (one shot against Stoke was about it) and I just remember willing him to do something instead of hovering around the half-way line waiting for the ball.  He may have matured now and if Derby get promoted, it will be fascinating to see if he can make the grade.

Paul Hayes - currently without a club.

Was shown the door without making a single appearance even though he scored in pre-season against Arsenal!

Sign him up..

[quote user="Waveney canary"]Gets shot of Vaughan hacks off Holt and replaces him with Elmander. Hapless Hughton screws up again[/quote]

I think your team would love to be able to afford any of these players TBH Waveney.  As for Hooper.... Hope you enjoy watching him on TV.

"Goodness me, that is a lot of Championship goals?Now, where were we? What are we playing in on Sunday?"

You always seem to completely miss the point don''t you crabby, you have the comprehension levels of a toddler trying to understand Noam Chomsky and the IQ of an ant.

Clearly my OP was pointing out that our deadwood strikers who didn''t really feature for us at this level have massively outscored our two PL regulars from last season - Holt and Morison. At no point do I suggest that we should have kept any of them.