Sign in to follow this  
The ghost of Michael Theoklitos

No surprise here is there?

the defining moment for me is the look on the face of the manager of Muscats team...

just resigned and fed up look... he must have known how it was going to end.

Bit behind times theoklitos everyone knows that perhaps the wires in Australia a bit slow or you don''t listen to radio or watch tv

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]I was at the Wolves game where he did for Bellamy, y''know, when he looked about 12. Never forgiven the dirty b*stard since. Vile thug[/quote]

I remember playing Wolves at home a couple of years Later, Muscat in a race with Iwan who gives him a little trip then Rakes his studs down Muscats back... He Mentions it in his book..

Muscat rolled round crying.

Good old Iwan

Is this incident why we hate Wolves so much? I know there are a lot of fans who have cited violent away trips there. I dont get to many games, so Im honoured to have been present at such a defining moment of our hatred for another club! Makes me feel like a REAL fan  ;)

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Is this incident why we hate Wolves so much? I know there are a lot of fans who have cited violent away trips there. I dont get to many games, so Im honoured to have been present at such a defining moment of our hatred for another club! Makes me feel like a REAL fan  ;)[/quote]

No we hate Wolves because years ago they used to beat us too much.     

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]I was at the Wolves game where he did for Bellamy, y''know, when he looked about 12. Never forgiven the dirty b*stard since. Vile thug[/quote]

I remember playing Wolves at home a couple of years Later, Muscat in a race with Iwan who gives him a little trip then Rakes his studs down Muscats back... He Mentions it in his book..

Muscat rolled round crying.

Good old Iwan

[/quote]

Didn''t he get a retrospective ban for that after the book came out - while he was playing for Gillingham?