Sign in to follow this  
daz

FA cup vs fulham £15

not bad price tbh....... should be quite full.. (bugger paying the £45 a week earlier in the league !) lol .....

i think season ticket holders should get in for nothing, they give so much to this club it would be a nice way of saying thankyou ...in fact i think they should be given fee parking at county hall  and a free foot long hot dog upon entry to the ground with a complimentary carling...mcnally has fu(ked up yet again on ticketing  [:@]

[quote user="Waveney canary"]15 quid for another cup no show seems steep to me should be free after the Luton debacle last year. Hughton out messiah back[/quote]

Yes under Lambert we always did so well in the cups didn''t we... No actually it was the other way round, we''ve had more cup success under Hughton.

Who are your team playing in the cup Waveney?

[quote user="Waveney canary"]15 quid for another cup no show seems steep to me should be free after the Luton debacle last year. Hughton out messiah back[/quote]

if Hoots was sacked tomorrow, in your wildest dreams, hand on heart copuld you 100% realistically say the club would even think about getting Lambert back?

You are a paul Lambert fan, not a Norwich city one.

"15 quid for another cup no show seems steep to me should be free after the Luton debacle last year. Hughton out messiah back"

You''re a troll, but I''ll give you some of the attention you seem to crave.

I''ll say it slowly, seen as you seem quite thick.

J u s t.

F u * k

O f f

Y o u

P a t h e t i c

T u r d.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

if Hoots was sacked tomorrow, in your wildest dreams, hand on heart copuld you 100% realistically say the club would even think about getting Lambert back?

You are a paul Lambert fan, not a Norwich city one.

[/quote]

Actually he''s neither

[quote user="Waveney canary"]And that is coming from an alleged canary from Nottingham???!!???? U r a joke support your local team[/quote]

You forgot to say Houghton out Messiah Back.  Maybe you should add it to your footer, then you wouldn''t need to remember.

[quote user="Waveney canary"]And that is coming from an alleged canary from Nottingham???!!???? U r a joke support your local team[/quote]

Wow! you are a nasty elitist little turd aren''t you!

[quote user="Brightside"]

Wow! you are a nasty elitist little turd aren''t you![/quote]

No. He is just a parasitic creation of someone else on here.