Sign in to follow this  
paul searle

GLAZER TAKES OVER MAN U

[quote]Makes you glad weve got Delia and Roger to look after us, doesnt it? OTBC[/quote]

and Michael, and all the others etc etc..!

[quote]Makes you glad weve got Delia and Roger to look after us, doesnt it? OTBC[/quote]

On that note can I just say that I''m very impressed with Roger Munby.  He''s intelligent, articulate and is obviously passionate about the club.  We could''ve done a lot lot worse!!

[quote]JUST SEEN M GLAZER HAS WON HIS BID TO TAKE OVER MAN U[/quote]

Man Utd seems to be in increasing turmoil at the moment, with the takeover thingy, form down the toilet, and that player going awol. I just hope they don''t take their eye off the ball for Sunday.

[quote]Man Utd seems to be in increasing turmoil at the moment, with the takeover thingy, form down the toilet, and that player going awol. I just hope they don''t take their eye off the ball for Sunday.[/quote]

Obviously I''m not a Manure fan but I can''t help thinking this is bad news for football in general.

I''d like to echo the comment about Roger Munby - I have had the privilege of meeting him on a coupel of occasions & you couldn''t ask for anything more for our club - passion, pride & intelligence. Spot on.

Also, I''m so Glad the way we have all forgiven Delia for her rant - she said sorry, & we all think of it as a bit of a laugh now. Can you imagine other supporters being as open minded about the bigger picture in what she & Michael have doen for the last 10 years?

Her ambition of being the best football club in the world is ambitious - but whatever league we are in next year (& let''s pray it is the Premiership) I for one am very proud of the club from Delia to the stewards. 

i think we have another chelsea on our hands......

Whats the big problem with Glazier. Surely he wants the team to succeed.

Or is he going to sell everything and run, i dont think so. Manure fans are going

mental on ssn. they''ve got rid of pubic expression and the paddys

[quote]Couldnt happen to a nicer club.[/quote]

Cant agree more than with your sentiments Kathy - has there been a worse example of pot calling the kettle black?

Most of what is wrong with football eminates from that same football club. 

OTBC

[quote]JUST SEEN M GLAZER HAS WON HIS BID TO TAKE OVER MAN U[/quote]

Typical Manure fans - they always want things both ways - sorry but on this occasion, you can''t have. If you are on the stock market, and enjoying the benefits that that brings, then you are always potentially up for sale. You cannot then pick and choose who buys the Company, you just have to live with.

Quite frankly, I think they deserve everything they get and I''ve got not one jot of sympathy for any of them. If 20,000 fans decide not to go anymore, then I doubt if Glazier will care as there will another 20,000 mugs queuing up to to take their places.

Message to all disillusioned Manure fans - go & support Wigan next season