Sign in to follow this  
Irn Bru Canary

Advice Required

I normally park in County Hall but this Sunday I have to take my son to bandit country (Woodbridge) for a rugby match and am going to be a late arrival possibly missing kick off. Anyone know of good late parking spots? Whitlingham, Morrisons, Riverside Car Park????. Any helpful advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

[quote user="Irn Bru Canary"]I normally park in County Hall but this Sunday I have to take my son to bandit country (Woodbridge) for a rugby match and am going to be a late arrival possibly missing kick off. Anyone know of good late parking spots? Whitlingham, Morrisons, Riverside Car Park????. Any helpful advice would be appreciated. Thanks.[/quote]

Depends on how late you''re going to be.   Morrison''s have a 90 minute maximum on match days, so if you''re 20-25 minutes late for the match, you''d be just about right.  

As mentioned above, your biggest problem could be Christmas shopping parking / gridlock.

Or the train from Wymondham...11 minutes journey time, arrive a stones throw from the ground, no stress, ...love it.

Not sure if Wymondham would be a bit far off route if you''re coming from Woodbridge. A train from Diss if you want cheap return ticket and a shorter drive back to Norwich, a train from Stowmarket if raw speed is required to avoid missing too much of the game.

genuine offer, I have got a driveway and it will be empty sunday.

I live a 20 minute walk from Carrow Road.

as its Christmas you can park in it for nothing, if you can get there in time for the game let me know by private message and i will give you the details.

"genuine offer, I have got a driveway and it will be empty sunday.

I live a 20 minute walk from Carrow Road.

as its Christmas you can park in it for nothing, if you can get there in time for the game let me know by private message and i will give you the details."

...and this, boys and girls, is what''s great about the Internet. I''d probably have offered the same if I still lived at the end of carrow rd.

Many thanks for all the advice and to Jas in particular. I am now bringing my sons friend and using his grandmothers driveway as it happens which is a similar walk but your kind offer is much appreciated. Merry Christmas.