Sign in to follow this  
Pottsy

Flying home for the game!!!

I have been travelling for a little while and am in Singapore, have been following the results very closely. I have booked my flight and am flying home tonight ready for the game. Got my tickets and am ready to help raise the roof at Craven Cottage. 

ON THE BALL CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]I have been travelling for a little while and am in Singapore, have been following the results very closely. I have booked my flight and am flying home tonight ready for the game. Got my tickets and a...[/quote]

I trust this will be your first away game of the season, which would then be a good omen for our first away win of the season?

We deserve to stay up with fans like this,  I feel truly ashamed that I don''t get to as many games as I would like to so I''ll keep flying the flag in the West Country and just found some fans in Clevedon(10 miles up M5), to watch the game with so I won''t be on my own, either in suffering or ecstacy!!

OTBC

Unfortunately, if you look at it like that I am not a lucky omen as unfortunately I have been to all the games before I went awy and we didn''t do too well. I think the last one I was at was the 3-0 defeat at Villa!!! But forget that, Norwich are playing soooo well at the mo (apart from Brum) and theres no reason why the boys can''t pull it off. If we take enough fans it will be like a home game and if this game was at home I know we would win it So come on!!!!!!!!!!!

Yellows, yellow, yellows!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to fly back for the game too, but I couldn''t guarantee myself a ticket and no one even replied to my begging on the tickets-games part of this forum.
I''ll be there in spirit though... even if it may have to be through the medium of Waller''s babblings.

Its my first away game this season due to having to work on saturday mornings and having to start work at 6 am during the week but last season i got in derby coventry watford mk dons away so hopefully i will  keep up my record of not seeing city loose away OTBC

Ive flown home from Finland 10 times this season for games - too bad I cannot get there for Sunday - I will be willing them on from Helsinki anyway.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!