Sign in to follow this  
daz

good results for norwich

west ham 0 sunderland 0 ........ palace only just lost to Chelsea 2-1 and Fulham ended up getting beat 4-1 by a very good everton side :)

shame Cardiff won that would have been good as a draw but you cant have everything ! :)

just hope we can do the job tomorrow  ! OTBC

I flicked through the games on the streams. Palace were actually unlucky not to get a point. Fulham had too many old legs and fell apart at the end.WHam v Sunderland, abysmal game. The Hammers look like relegation material.Cardiff v WBA. Marshall saved the points for Cardiff but niether team looked any great shakes.Just want Hull and Stoke to draw and a victory tomorrow and the table will look surprisingly good.

Having watched Sunderland last week, I watched them again and although they have some skillful players, they never really looked like scoring. Agree that West Ham look pitiful though.

Just watching the tennis........oh sorry mean hull v stoke. Can''t wait for strictly to start. Between these two they wouldn''t score as Len says...... SEVEN. Awful to watch.Honestly if anyone thinks we will finish below these two please wake up. Do like Nzonzi though think he could do us a job

Two great saves have kept Hull in the game. They look the more likely with 14 mins left.Hope it stays 0-0 though.

seems odd if we are targeting finish further up the table that we should be worrying about those at the bottom of the table

[quote user="City1st"]seems odd if we are targeting finish further up the table that we should be worrying about those at the bottom of the table[/quote]

Didn''t you ever play leap-frog when you were young??

I was thinking the very sane thing , funny how most of the posters who think Hughton is gods gift to management and City have no fear of relegation start regular threads about the games at the bottom of the league . Sonething tells me they are not so cock sure as they make out , or why not a how the top 10 are doing threads .

We can be in10th on Sunday, but we''ll be closer to 17th than 9th,, in terms of how long it will realistically take to get to either place.

With the upcoming few games, we should at least maintain a mid-table position which will strengthen our distance from the relegation battle, and possibly make us the smaller club poking around amongst the big boys for at least a few weeks.

So PLEASE take the game to worn down Swansea and give us that!

The worst thing to do is approach this game cautiously because we''re a few points above 18th. I hope Hughton knows this.

We can be in10th on Sunday, but we''ll be closer to 17th than 9th,, in terms of how long it will realistically take to get to either place.

==============================

why is that the case?

mathematically we would be 5 points from 9th and 6th from 17th, so that little "in terms of how long" is a nice way to put a spin on things to work in your direction

but if we look at things, Both Norwich and Manu have a much easier set of games coming up than soton, which means we can both go over them to come 9th by the 26th, which is only 11 days away.