Sign in to follow this  
RustysRevenge

Advice from exiled Canaries

Due to work & financial commitments tomorrow will be my first game at Carrow Road this season however I have heard that the A11 is closed at the weekends between fiveways and Thetford with diversions in place so was just wondering if anyone recommends any alternative routes or if it''s best to just follow the diversions. I''ll be driving from Milton Keynes if that makes any difference. Cheers guys

Came up from London the other weekend and it was open.  Just roadworks and speed restrictions.  There''s always the A14 detour via  Bury St Edmunds and on to Diss then up the A140.  Takes 15-20 minutes extra but ok for a change, or to avoid heavy traffic.

Depends where the build up of traffic starts - but a few weeks ago, I went via Brandon to Thetford - don''t know how much longer it took but I hate waiting in traffic!

Went up to Norwich today from Stevenage. It was all open, just a bit slow in the morning around 10:30 until getting through the traffic lights at Elvedon. Only lost around 10 minutes on my usual time. Coming back at 5:00 sailed straight through. You''ll be fine.