Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

new york fans are an inspiration

having read the story on the news page i can''t help admiring the sterling efforts of the fans in new york

having visited the city myself, and america in general, it is really hard to find anything to do with football (not soccer please!) out there, but to have organised a bar meet for all canary fans and to have it decorated in yellow and green is simply fantastic - i hope you can cope with the extra stress of listening to roy waller!!

so cheers to all of you in new york, and all other exiles (particuarly normann in melbourne!)  we will be cheering the boys on for you in fulham and we WILL come home with the three points and survival!

OTBC

Well said gazzathegreat. I''m sure the New Yoika''s will think it''s another bar full of those ''crazy'' Brits.

Anyone who can get their American neighbours to don the Yellow and Green is a legend in my eyes. Keep up the good work NY Canaries.

Thanks Gazz

It is great to see the NY Canaries getting right into! Great support... the Sun Canaries on the other hand are bit of a motley bunch, and there''s really only a couple of us here in Melbourne at the moment (so hopefully we can all meet up), the others are interstate or in NZ. But rest assured like our friends in NY, and all other exiles around the world, we''ll be tuning in by any means necessary!!!

So Gazz, and all the other supporters making the trip...

RAISE THE ROOF!

ONWARD CITY!