Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

Swansea predictors

Swansea are generally better away from home these days and it will be a tough game despite their European travels.

I think Norwich will win, but they have to make sure they don''t surrender the midfield and allow Swansea to knock it about at will.

1-0 or 2-1 to Norwich.

1-1.Hooper with the goal, to continue his good run. Do we know how the Wolf''s toe is doing?

Our defence is still leaky- we were saved at the Hawthorns by Roddy''s heroics, but I can''t see us keeping Swansea at bay completely.

I''ll go for 1-1 or 1-2 defeat.

After his chillingly accurate 4-0 home win prediction for West Bromwich Albion last time out, Wiz is sure to be spot on again with his prediction of a 2-0 Swansea win on Sunday. Get your free bets on it lads!For the record, while the prediction of old Wiz holds no logic and aims only to provoke, the thinking man will note the number of goals that usually occurs in Norwich v Swansea, the fact that we are something of a bogey team of theirs and the fact that we are unbeaten in three at home, and go for a prediction that looks something likeNorwich 3-2 SwanseaHooper, Fer, Bassong                             Bony, Hernandez

Anyone else noticed that when when Lawro and Merson both predict us to win, we lose?

Head: 0-2. a heartbreaking, bubble bursting away win for the welshmen.

Heart: a wonderfully scrappy 1-0!

A scintillating, awe-inspiring 6-0 drubbing of Swansea, with Hooper and Wolfie linking up in a breathless display of intuition and emotional connectivity.

With the final goal, the new partnership unites in a heady display of passion and wanton desire, embracing and collapsing in the goal mouth for a massive make-out session.

You reckon?

..no?

Just me then.

[quote user="Crystal Canary"]A scintillating, awe-inspiring 6-0 drubbing of Swansea, with Hooper and Wolfie linking up in a breathless display of intuition and emotional connectivity.

With the final goal, the new partnership unites in a heady display of passion and wanton desire, embracing and collapsing in the goal mouth for a massive make-out session.

You reckon?

..no?

Just me then.[/quote]

I wish that would happen!!

Swansea have a poor record at CR.At worst I expect a draw, but more likely a Norwich victory.2-1

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

Swansea are generally better away from home these days and it will be a tough game despite their European travels.

I think Norwich will win, but they have to make sure they don''t surrender the midfield and allow Swansea to knock it about at will.

1-0 or 2-1 to Norwich.

[/quote]

Really? They last lost at home in September against arsenal. United are the only other team they''ve lost to.

They''ve lost 4 out of the last 7away in the league.

Ill go for 1-1. Think they''ll murder us with possession, sneak a dodgy pen and hooperman will continue his hot streak

WH, last 2 games last season were victories. Consecutive ones. Under Hughton.

We''ll be down one by 50 minutes.

We''ll tie it in the 70s and win it as the wind comes out of the Swansea sails. Much like the win over Ham Wham.

Catherine Zeta-Jones will proceed to rethink her marriage to creepy old guy Michael Douglas and focus her attention on her hometown team.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]We''re due a hiding having not got one last week and we never win back to back under Houghton, ever.

0-6[/quote]U mean apart from those 3 wins in December?The 2 in May?and The 3 in the Cup?I guess .....