Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

FACT OFFICIAL !!!

It''s always good to strip away conjecture and rumors occasionally, just consider the facts that we know are true. This can help to calm nerves and anxiety during these trying times.

I''ll start you off;

City usually beat Swansea, FACT.

[quote user="gravycanaries"]Over the 10 games we have played against swansea we have won 5 lost 4 drawn 1. Hardly a case of we usually beat them[/quote]Well, gravy, if those stats are true (and I believe they are) then what the OP says is not a fact . We''ve beaten them 50% of the time which, mathematically is not "usually".

[quote user="Number 9"]It''s always good to strip away conjecture and rumors occasionally, just consider the facts that we know are true. This can help to calm nerves and anxiety during these trying times. I''ll start you off; City usually beat Swansea, FACT.[/quote]

Which actually means sometimes Swansea beat Norwich.

Past form is irrelevant. We will win because on the day we are a better team not because statistically we do better against treams who play in white or some rubbish like that.

I''m not sure those facts are Official!

Try this, RVW + Hooper have never been on a losing side against Swansea, either playing one up front or 4 4 2.

FACT OFFICIAL!!

I really can''t be @rsed to find out whether Hooper ever turned out for Scunny v Swansea, but I''m reasonably confident that RvW has never featured for anyone v Swans either at home or at the Liberty.

A few facts from the BBC:Swansea are yet to beat Norwich in four Premier League encounters (D1, L3). There have been 20 goals in those four matches.The Canaries have won 13 of their 18 league meetings against Swansea at Carrow Road.Geographically, this is the widest east-west fixture ever to feature in the English top flight. Fact is we usually beat Swansea in Premier league matches.It is also a fact that we usually beat Swansea at home.

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"]Stats can twisted to show what you want them to show.In this case you use them for a positive spin.[/quote]

Ah! But is it a double bluff?

If we were to lose to Swansea, then they could say

''We are rubbish/Hughton Out, because we usually beat them?''