Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 18

Wolves to beat MK Dons for me please in League 1 - still seems bizarre to see wolves in Lg1 :)As for the City bet, I will roll my last week bet over and again have Norwich to win and Hooper to score.Good luck gang - full house needed purps - no pressure!!!

Evening all. Lot of good games in the fringe European leagues this week, and with PC in charge I smell a victory. Spotted four games, but with three already picked I will go with the remaining one.AEL Limassol to beat Kouklion.AEL are top, 4/1/0 at home. They are not in Europe so did not play midweek. They have also won their last four games.Kouklion are newly promoted, and in the bottom three. However crucially are 0/0/5 away, conceding 20 in the process.Best of luck all.

Hello nutty, pups. Thankyou all for your suggestions. Now my norwich bet has been split into 5 bets and are as follows:

£1 on hooper to score first

£1 on fer to score anytime

£1 on ht norwich ft draw

£1 on correct score norwich 3-2 swansea

£1 on draw ht norwich ft

COME ON CITY

Sorry I''m to late for the Norwich bet gravy, but good luck.

although i have been a few weeks without success i fancy Everton to be far to strong for Fulham, this will be good for us too.

So Everton v Fulham Home win please.

NN I''m fine for the 11th thank you.

Good luck to you all

Evening troops

Back to the Zweite bundesliga for me this week where on Sunday Karlsruhe SC host FSV Frankfurt.

karlsrhue top the form table with 4 wins and 2 draws from their last six matches while FSV languish near the for of the table.

So KARLSRUHE SC to beat FSV Frankfurt - home win.

Norwich bet, norwich to win 2-1

Good luck Purple and Gravy...and all the other Pups

Sincere thanks to everyone for providing such a wide range of picks in number (I make it 27) and geography.

My selection (all home wins) reflects the latter. There is a mix of odds and, by chance, an equal split between Saturday and Sunday games.

Spain: ATHLETICO MADRID vs Valencia.(gravycanaries and Hector Brockelbank).

Cyprus: AEL vs AE Kouklion (Trent Canary).

Romania: ASTRA GIURGIU vs Viitorul Constanta (Gingerpele).

Germany: BAYER LEVERKEUSEN vs Eintracht Frankfurt (vindoo).

The Netherlands: VITESSE ARNHEM vs NAC Breda (nutty nigel).

Bulgaria: CSKA SOFIA vs Lyubimets (PurpleCanary).

[quote user="gravycanaries"]Hello nutty, pups. Thankyou all for your suggestions. Now my norwich bet has been split into 5 bets and are as follows:

£1 on hooper to score first

£1 on fer to score anytime

£1 on ht norwich ft draw

£1 on correct score norwich 3-2 swansea

£1 on draw ht norwich ft

COME ON CITY[/quote]

Thank you buddy. These look a good selection to me and will certainly add some excitement to Sunday''s game. I''ve still got some flexibility with the finance so I''ve placed £1.50 on each bet with bet365. Here are the details : -

£1.50 on Hooper to score first @ 13/2 would return Â£11.25 Â£1.50 on Fer to score anytime @  9/2 would return £8.25£1.50  on HT Norwich FT draw @ 14/1 would return £22.50£1.50 on correct score Norwich 3-2 Swansea @ 33/1 would return £51.00£1.50 on draw HT Norwich FT @ 11/2 would return £9.75

Good luck Gravy and good luck Canaries! How exciting would it be if Hooper scored first, went in at HT 2-2 and Fer scored the winner second half![:)] [Y]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Sincere thanks to everyone for providing such a wide range of picks in number (I make it 27) and geography.

My selection (all home wins) reflects the latter. There is a mix of odds and, by chance, an equal split between Saturday and Sunday games.

Spain: ATHLETICO MADRID vs Valencia.(gravycanaries and Hector Brockelbank).

Cyprus: AEL vs AE Kouklion (Trent Canary).

Romania: ASTRA GIURGIU vs Viitorul Constanta (Gingerpele).

Germany: BAYER LEVERKEUSEN vs Eintracht Frankfurt (vindoo).

The Netherlands: VITESSE ARNHEM vs NAC Breda (nutty nigel).

Bulgaria: CSKA SOFIA vs Lyubimets (PurpleCanary).[/quote]

Thank you for these Purple. I think this is a fantastic final six. This looks a great strategy to me and we must surely have an exceptional chance of finally getting all six to end our seven week run of 5/6s. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £36.22. Here are the details : -

Spain: ATHLETICO MADRID vs Valencia.(gravycanaries and Hector Brockelbank). 2/5 8pm Sun. Cyprus: AEL vs AE Kouklion (Trent Canary). 1/14 5pm Sat.Romania: ASTRA GIURGIU vs Viitorul Constanta (Gingerpele). 1/5 5pm Sat.Germany: BAYER LEVERKEUSEN vs Eintracht Frankfurt (vindoo). 8/15 4:30pm Sun. The Netherlands: VITESSE ARNHEM vs NAC Breda (nutty nigel). 1/4 1:30pm Sun.Bulgaria: CSKA SOFIA vs Lyubimets (PurpleCanary).  1/20 3: Sat.

So that is indeed 3 games on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. That will make for a really exciting weekend. All we now need is that little bit of luck that has deserted us for the last few weeks.

Good luck everyone[:)]

Really sorry for my lateness this week, will do lines later...

Can I have a Glasgow rangers away win please...

Celtic to beat Hibs for me please   And Nutty, that date is fine with me - very much looking forward to it!       As always, here''s hoping for both a PUPs and City win

I think Bayern Munich

V

Hamburger SV - sorry I''m late [:(] good luck everyone and especially purple canary .[;)]

Nutty my game was cancelled today so can i change to

Feyenoord vFC Groningen....Home win.(Sunday)

Cheers..

[quote user="Kathy "]Well you hit the ground running Purple. CSK won 7-0!!![/quote]

I wondered why the bookies had odds of 1-20 on it! They obviously knew something...

Yes it was a great start in Bulgaria. Astra are a goal to the good in Romania (70mins) But there''s still no score in Cyprus(70mins). AEL do have a good record in the 2nd half though.

Did the power of the PUPs just achieve that??? 90+how many?

That''s today''s three in! Well done so far Purple, sleep well buddy[S]

That could be just what we need!!

Had a couple last minute equalisers in past few weeks to deny the full sweep, fingers very much crossed for tomorrow now.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Did the power of the PUPs just achieve that??? 90+how many?

That''s today''s three in! Well done so far Purple, sleep well buddy[S]

[/quote]I''m sure the power of the PUPs got us that one!! Well done Purple and good luck for tomorrow[:D]