Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

If we could steal a Premiership player who would you choose?

If we could take a player from one other Premier League side to bolster our own, who would you pick? Yaya Toure for me. He would add physical presence to our midfield, goals and mobility. He would be the perfect partner for Fer IMO

I''ve said for a couple of years now that if I was to covet just one other Prem player, it''d be Yaya Touré . He''d just complement our players perfectly, and the whole team would just look so much better with him in the side.Wages might be a problem too.......

Would we have any chance of signing abou diaby on loan? He''s back in March and would need match fitness. Could be a good player to have on a season long loan next season if arsenal would be willing to let him out. Probably not back soon enough to make a January loan worth doing, though probably more of interest to arsenal

A 2005 vintage Steven Gerrard, playing like he did in the second half of that year''s Champions League Final. The current version''s not too shabby either.

Have to say I''m a bit Suarez hasn''t absolutely dominated this.

There isn''t another player in the league who can single-handedly cause the opposition as many problems as he does. He is of course a great team player too.

I mean obviously all these players are top notch but would I think most players would be more worried about playing against Suarez than they would Yaya Toure.

I am surprised this is the first mention of Mata. He is an awesome player but I guess as he''s not playing for Chelsea this season he''s being forgotten.
Suarez is great and all but I wouldn''t want that kind of player at this club.
Davo

Talking of Mata, wonder if he feels like a few months up the road in the Fine City playing moast weeks and proving his rather arrogant manager wrong.Not normally a fan of loan players but for him i''d make an exception. Yep Yaya too of course but as he IS respected and PLAYED by his manager ....not a hope in hell.