Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Hoots regains the lead..

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 21/12/2013 10:33 PM:

why do you care so much about this thread van wink,

i think you love nigel

Does this involve you or are you just a shit stirrer, if you wish to add a constructive comment then please do so, if you just want to create trouble then find another board dear!

[quote user="Barry the boy"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Barry the boy"]Stirring at its best.[/quote]

And facebook arrives onto the pink un....

[/quote]

Apologies there, I don''t have Facebook. I''m a 59 year old man.

Is it an in joke?

I''ve joined this board to discuss all things Norwich city and everything seems to get extremely side tracked into some sort of slanging match.

Actually it seems as though it is the same posters.

In other news, Norwich City keep another clean sheet away from home and played well.

Lets not over look that[/quote]

Noooo there''s no such thing as an "in" joke. Only "out" jokes..

You don''t seem to want to discuss all things "Norwich City" do you?

Your two forrays this evening have been to join in these very spats you''re whining about.

Which in  my book makes you 100% that type of poster you seem to be whining about...

But I see you''ve finally gone elsewhere and contributed a Norwich football related post so perhaps your not a total hypocrit and just only a bit two faced....

[;)]

[quote user="Vanwink"]nutty nigel wrote the following post at 21/12/2013 10:01 PM:

I continually show a good enough nature to answer your questions and yet you continually troll and sh it stir. Why?

And what do you think this thread is about? And in what way do you see it as divisive?

If that''s your good nature Nigel then don''t bother to answer Buddy! You do seem to follow me around the board as it happens so best if you just button it, if you don''t me saying so buddy?[/quote]

Seems pretty good natured to me. Sugar coated with a lot of patience and tolerance...

What do you think this thread is about? And in what way do you see it as divisive?

Warren thought you should be sectioned Buddy, your memory problem is begining to support that!

[quote user="Barry the boy"]Just hitting back Nigel. Why shouldn''t I?

But happily discussing stuff else where

Is my post count gaining me credibility?[/quote]

Post counts mean SFA buddy. Posters can only be judged by the content of their posts surely? Or does being a new poster with an old agenda make you feel inferior in some way..

Look.. cards on the table. Why have you joined this board with an agenda to involve yourself in the spats rather than take part in discussions?

I''ve mainly been talking about our club but commented on a post as I saw fit

You played the alpha male card of "newbie" and lets be honest....you seem to have a lot of "spats" on here with people

I''ve read this board for a few yrs so I''m familiar with who''s who.

Like I previously said I joined This board to discuss Ncfc, not you. I perceived a thread to be stirring and again, a few people interpret it that way.

I think you love the attention and the drama. That''s that from me, guess my card has been marked by the forum police!

You''ll be in good company then. But that''s not the sort of company I like to keep.

Who are you kidding that you joined to discuss NCFC? How many of your posts have done that?

Forum police would be those who try to censor what''s posted....

So what would hypocrites be??

Another home game each. Both were expected to pick up pointsd and neither did. I guess cautious Chris at least managed a goal...

Hughton''s City P56 63pts

Lambert''s Villa P56 60pts

Both managers will be under pressure tonight because both were expected to get something from their games.

It''s uncanny how the two club''s fortunes have mirrored eachother since Lambert went to Villa. It''s an interesting sideshow but I expect them both to see the season''s out and both club''s to finish mid-table. Many fans of both will be disappointed with this though.