Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

Anyone else

have trouble to even bear to watch football after the canaries have been thrashed? I go to the game or watch it online... But I can''t bear watching any football in the evening , when my team has been outplayed or has had a lesson in effectivity like saturday. I tape MotD and try to avoid some football...

Is it just me being too emotional about my club...or are there other posters on here who just can''t take any football in for a while after seeing their club being bashed?

I''m not calling for the managers head here or I am not fearing relegation yet...so don''t start thinking that of me. Just wonder if there''s any other City fans here who''ve got problems "digesting a defeat"... :-/

Yeah it does ruin it quite often.

After we beat Southampton, I watched at least 3 more matches that weekend maybe 4. I do enjoy watching a variety of games.

But as much as I love watching Barca regularly, if they lose I don''t really care. Just say oh well and carry on, if Norwich lose I don''t even want to watch MOTD let alone more whole football matches. And the only thing that can cure that is watching more Norwich.