Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

too many of you won't be happy unless we go back in time

I swear, none of you will be happy until we go back to lamberts prem season, if not further back.

you complain after the spurs defeat that you wouldn''t be upset losing to the class teams heavily if we played well, rather than play defensively and lose narrowly.

hughton goes for the win v chelsea and gets barraged with abuse. if he had the lads sit deep for the rest of the game at 1-1 and we still had lost you would of all been screaming bloody murder.

We lose out to arsenal who score four world class goals, but we still play well, and you''re all still not happy.

I would of thought some of you would have the common sense to not judge the team (and that includes the manager) after these two games,and I will admit the other games haven''t been ideal, but there are obvious signs of improvement over the last two or three games you all seem so hell bent on ignoring.

rant over.

Just for the record, Im happy now.   We were inept against Tottenham. We were just unlucky against Chelsea and Arsenal. Totally different situation (even if the results are the same). We''re expected to lose these games. We rolled over like nice little lap dogs at Spurs. We gave ourselves a chance against Chelsea and Arsenal, which is all I ever asked. Keep this level of performance and keep this approach and we will be fine. The negativity and the fear has been purged. I enjoy watching our efforts again

Also, if I could go back in time I would track down Bryan Gunn the day before that game against Nottingham Forest in 1994 and chloroform him and bundle him into the back of a van. If he hadnt have broken his leg in that game who knows what might have happened!

I wouldn''t want Judas back. I agree about the last two games but since January we have generally been poor. Not too convinced about so-called signs of improvement. Let''s see what happens in next couple of home games. Regardless of the opposition, picking the ball out of our net 7 times in two games isn''t good for confidence. Crunch time is upon us. P45 is waiting for Chris if we don''t start winning soon. Let''s hope for 3 points on Saturday. OTBC.

I''m happy with the way this season has started. I''d be happier if we had done better against Hull and Villa, but it looks like those early demons have been exorcised. Ever since Stoke we''ve looked very good. I''m not sure why there are so many jackasses on this forum who only come here to stir $hit up. It''s so tedious. I wish there was a different forum with moderators. But alas, this is the only option.

No Norwich fan I know wants to go back in time, they''re concerned about the here and now, which quite frankly is unsustainable.

If we ''looked good'' against Arsenal, then I must of been watching another game. We were so-so, made life easier for Arsenal than we should of done and were generally disappointing. There was little overall to be optimistic about.

Norwich City (for whatever reason) isn''t working under Hughton and nothing is going to change whilst he and his coaching team remain.

I know several people closely connected to the club - (who would not want to be quoted) that wouldn''t like Hughton to be sacked because ''he is a nice guy'', but when pressed, all agree that nothing is likely to change whilst he remains - which would currently mean relegation.

You don''t need a Tardis to see what is staring you in the face.