Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Hughton Out! Holloway In!!!!

A great demonstration tonight of just why we need to get rid of the negative Hughton and replace him with Holloway ASAP!

In a crucial game Holloway picked the best team possible. Having invested the club''s money so wisely in the transfer market in the summer he had a plethora of top players to choose from, but he got the starting 11 spot on!

Then he sent them out fired up and ready to go for the full 90 minutes - full of steely determination and passion for the shirt.

Tactically Palace were absolutely spot on too - the mark of a top coach who has the absolute respect of his players.

Oh - and his jokes are funny too.

Go on Mcnally - go and get him now before he''s snapped up by one of Europe''s elite - and break the bank to get him if you have to.

[quote user="alartz"]Am I missing the point or did they lose 4-1 to Fulham. After being 1-0 up?

How is that good??[/quote]Compensation mate, a few more results like that and we''ll not need to compensate Palace for Holloways services, he''ll be a free agent.

If there was a change then I''d go and get Zola. He was unlucky at West Ham, pulled up trees with Watford, plays great football and is well respected here and abroad.

[quote user="MisterCarrow"]If there was a change then I''d go and get Zola. He was unlucky at West Ham, pulled up trees with Watford, plays great football and is well respected here and abroad.[/quote]

Very poor defensively though.

I think some of us fans are in well need of a reality check. Yes we spent 25mil on how many players ????? Arsenal spent over 40mil on ONE player, come on you sad lot, has anyone noticed that we are actually playing very good football atm ? Do you really expect to beat Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man C, Man U, And I said EXPECT, not can. We will be out of the bottom 3 very soon and we will finish mid table, and with approx 25mil spent, that is the best we can hope for until some rich Arab or oil tycoon decide that little ole Norwich can be huge like the manchester clubs if i invest 3 to 400mil.It is simple maths. if we were getting thrashed week in and week out by the rest, then yes you Doubters might have a point .... But is that happening ? no I don''t believe it is. So it is time now for Supporters ( that''s you lot ) to start doing your job of Supporting, and stop moaning about players and managers that aren''t Allegedly doing theirs.

mmmmmmm, this is why I very rarely post on here anymore, seems archant take over and puts lots of drivel in instead of what was actually written ?

[quote user="MisterCarrow"]If there was a change then I''d go and get Zola. He was unlucky at West Ham, pulled up trees with Watford, plays great football and is well respected here and abroad.[/quote]
Well if you hand a Championship manager half a dozen of Italy''s most talented young players you wouldn''t exactly expect to be anywhere else other than near the top of the league. 

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I wonder what Wiz reckons ? [:''(][/quote]

O''Neil.

Before he took over Sunderland O''Neil would have been a decent gamble.

He''s done in management. Or at the very least done in PL management.

[quote user="huckster"]mmmmmmm, this is why I very rarely post on here anymore, seems archant take over and puts lots of drivel in instead of what was actually written ?
[/quote]

You''re not the only one they do that to.