Sign in to follow this  
sarah77

watching game in london pub..where are fans going??

live in london havent managed to get a ticket so am sussing out where fans are gonna watch the match in london??? wanna be somewhere with a big crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sports cafe near piccidilly circus often has a lot of city fans. Should be packed out come Sunday!

sports cafe sounds like it could be a good plan but it would be nice to be up in fulham as well wouldn''t it?!

benj

The o''neils by Putney Bridge tube has a big screen, (I think) and will be packed with Norwich before the game and would be a good place to watch it if your coming to London or live in this dump. Luckily I''ll being going mental at the Cottage!!

"Kick it off................... 

I''ve asked a mate who lived in Fulham... either Zoulus or the Larrick would be good.

It''s gotta be Fulham!

I''ve watched the boatrace from oneils there, it''s pretty large with a good big screen, should be a good atmosphere. where are zoulos and the larrick?

I''ve just been given two tickets from Toshiba at work, absolutely bloody brilliant and I can''t wait.   Bringing me old man down from Norwich and he can''t wait too.   The only game I will have been able to see all season, I can''t believe my luck, hope I''m our missing away lucky charm

[quote]How many people think they''ll be in the sports cafe on sunday watching the game? Or is it a better bet to go to these pubs in fulham? (starting to get very nervous!)[/quote]

still not sure what i''m doing. there is a post on the noticeboard saying that the guy has rung Zulus (not zoulus!) (it''s a big south african themed sports bar apparently), they will be showing the match and away fans will be very welcome. so, sounds pretty good. it''s on fulham high street btw