Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Unless

I am not a pant wetter nor part time fan but unless Hughton goes City will be relegated. He might be a nice guy but nice guys don''t always win. Norwich are in a ruthless league in terms of the money people involved and the teams in the league.

Frankly his tenure has at best been uninspiring at worst dire. Take away the ten game run last season and its is diabolical. he hasn''t changed the playing style nor does he seem capable of going that.

Anybody who has seen the performances in the last three matches should have notices change and improvement. Slowly, but surely, the team and the quality of player is improving. Now is not the time to even think about replacing the manager.

I have yet to see any suggestion of an alternative who has recent proven ability. There has been, nevertheless, many names put forward who would be nothing but a gamble.

Funny things is Green and Yellow that for most of last season a significant minority on here kept saying that we would be relegated if we didn''t get rid of Hughton. We ended up finishing 11th which was our highest finish for 20 years!!

[quote user="PortlandCanary"]But at least you prefaced this by assuring us that you are not, in fact, a pant wetter. Good thing, otherwise we may have made that assumption. [/quote]

Definitely not a pant wetter, more a $hit stirrer.

[quote user="Mr Angry"][quote user="PortlandCanary"]But at least you prefaced this by assuring us that you are not, in fact, a pant wetter. Good thing, otherwise we may have made that assumption. [/quote]

Definitely not a pant wetter, more a $hit stirrer.[/quote]

That comment proves what  a brain dead d**k you must be Tw*t

Green and Yellow, before calling people brain dead I suggest you re-read your opening post.

Because someone here is clearly having issues, and its not PortlandCanary.

And the winner of the Pink Un''s  Original Thought and Unique Post Expressing Never Before Revealed Insights is:

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]

I am not a pant wetter nor part time fan but unless Hughton goes City will be relegated. He might be a nice guy but nice guys don''t always win. Norwich are in a ruthless league in terms of the money people involved and the teams in the league.

Frankly his tenure has at best been uninspiring at worst dire. Take away the ten game run last season and its is diabolical. he hasn''t changed the playing style nor does he seem capable of going that.

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing.  Now why has no one else come up with this since Hughton took over?

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]

[quote user="Mr Angry"][quote user="PortlandCanary"]But at least you prefaced this by assuring us that you are not, in fact, a pant wetter. Good thing, otherwise we may have made that assumption. [/quote]

Definitely not a pant wetter, more a $hit stirrer.[/quote]

That comment proves what  a brain dead d**k you must be Tw*t

[/quote]

He is a plastic at best I wouldn''t waste your effort

As others have suggested, we are supporting a "work in progress" team, and it is difficult to forecast how good they will ultimately be. Certainly the central midfield are becoming very good, although replacing any one of them by another squad member will limit their effectiveness. I fear that whatever happens, deep pocket clubs will be circling Leroy before long and try to wrest him away.

The present threesome could become one of our best for some time. I am not so convinced by the defence, who struggle to compete with the better teams, lacking pace and not quick enough to block when they ought. In some ways they seem to have regressed, even Bassong. As a consequence they need the comfort of Tettey and others in front of them, which means our attacking force is lessened.

The strikers have not yet shown what they are capable of, but RvW and Hooper have good records and they have not suddenly gone bad. I think that they are receiving poor service, or perhaps the wrong sort of service. I think that a change of personnel, mostly bringing in Redmond and his pace, could improve things greatly. It''s sad that Benno is out for so long. We saw in the last two matches what quick counter-attacking play is like, and how slow and lumbering ours often is.

I think that CH is on the edge of creating a competitive side, even if several in the squad are not really impressive premiership players.   He must be given time to continue the work in progress.