Sign in to follow this  
Rustyboy

Say it now! What if Norwich beat Cardiff and Man Who?

Some of us are putting the negatives down but what if the

unmentionable happens, will everyone lay off Hughton until Christmas?

For me I am undecided about him but not enough to call for

him to go (yet!) and am as frustrated as most fans are with the way things have

gone so far this season.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Then the whole bandwagon will move on to the West Ham game. Then the Palace game and so on.

[/quote]

By "bandwaggon" I assume you mean "season" ,Nige.

That''s the way this game works, you see. There''s a lot of in the maxim "you''re only as good as your last result "...

[quote user="Rustyboy"]

Some of us are putting the negatives down but what if the unmentionable happens, will everyone lay off Hughton until Christmas?

For me I am undecided about him but not enough to call for him to go (yet!) and am as frustrated as most fans are with the way things have gone so far this season.

[/quote]

When he wins those 2 games he should get a Knighthood and a £25m for every year on a 100 year rolling contract [:D]

[quote user="Rustyboy"]

Some of us are putting the negatives down but what if the unmentionable happens, will everyone lay off Hughton until Christmas?

For me I am undecided about him but not enough to call for him to go (yet!) and am as frustrated as most fans are with the way things have gone so far this season.

[/quote]

When he win those 2 games he should get a Knighthood and a £25m for every year on a 100 year rolling contract [:D]

Reggie Strayshun:

That''s the way this game works, you see. There''s a lot of in the maxim "you''re only as good as your last result "...

True, insofar as that''s the way a lot of the, shall we be polite & say, more emotional fans see it. Some clubs'' boards can be as bad. Fortunately ours are a bit more grown up.

A lot of Arsenal fans wanted Wenger gone after playing Villa. Same fans singing his praises after beating us .... I wonder how they''re feeling now? ...

Highly unlikely this will happen, but if it does it will make no difference to the majority of those in the anti Hughton camp. For those who have no major gripe with Hughton, and if it does happen, I am sure the majority will just see it as two well deserved wins froma team that is ecolving, knowing that in this league the next couple of results could go the other way. We should only focus on the next game right now though, and that one, based on what we have seen recently is certainly winnable.  

Statistically there is more chance of you winning the national lottery or walking up to a complete stranger and guess their mobile phone number than this happening under hughton. Hughton out

I think the reaction will be;

"Cardiff are a newly promoted team, who performed badly on the day and we were lucky to play them at this time in the season, if it wasn''t for the players rebelling against the managers orders we would have sat back and defended at 0-0 even when the entire Cardiff team was sent off in the 3rd minute".

"Man Utd put out thier resrve team as this is a competition they are not interested in, Moyes didn''t even bother to turn up and watch as he was stuck in a queue waiting for a signed copy of Fergies book, Although we went 1-0 up it was a very lucky 20 passes that saw RVW score and although Man U bought on Rooney and RVP with 60 minutes to go everyone knows that not enough time to change the game".

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

I think the reaction will be;

"Cardiff are a newly promoted team, who performed badly on the day and we were lucky to play them at this time in the season, if it wasn''t for the players rebelling against the managers orders we would have sat back and defended at 0-0 even when the entire Cardiff team was sent off in the 3rd minute".

"Man Utd put out thier resrve team as this is a competition they are not interested in, Moyes didn''t even bother to turn up and watch as he was stuck in a queue waiting for a signed copy of Fergies book, Although we went 1-0 up it was a very lucky 20 passes that saw RVW score and although Man U bought on Rooney and RVP with 60 minutes to go everyone knows that not enough time to change the game".

[/quote]

Now give us your happy clapper version to explain away the two defeats.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]We would have 6 points more than we have now, probably be about 14th and go into the West Ham game above them . Is that the sort of answer you were looking for?[/quote]

Err... except that Man U is a cup game last time I looked.

we''d be (hopefully) a couple of palces better off and in the 1/4 final of the league cup... in no real danger of relegation and hopefully facing an easy path to the semis

still... Hughton out eh????