Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Malky's game plan speech!!

"Right lads, for the first 10-15 minutes lets keep it tight at the back and look to counter attack, then once thier crowd ''Snake pit, and Barclay'' have gone quiet, lets take the game to them, once we score, their crowd wll turn, on their players, dont worry this is a easy game"

"right lads, if we can grab an early goal, we will win, because their manager doesnt have a plan B, lets get at them from the off, if we get an early one then we can contain and maintain, dont worry they wont change anything until the 76th minute anyway and by then it will be too late, keep an eye on their wide men as they will ALWAYS cut inside, they wont try and pass you down the wing.  Also, win this one for me, because the club were completely disrespectful to me after I helped get them promoted........all together now.....KILL KILL KILL KILL..." etc

"Right lads, I''ve been told that today''s team talk is going to be given by my assistant, this here chap from Uzbekistan who''s a good friend of the owner''s son.  If you don''t speak Uzbekistani then just watch his hands. Right lad, all yours.  I''ll just be over here packing my things."

"Nae messin aboot! This lot are pish!! The crood, they dinnae nae shite, tha''ll be booin if they nae winnin ba three gorls wee''in the fuss ten minutes.

Tha''ll also be chantin Wee Malky''s name, nae realisin that even tho I used to play here, I dinnae givashite aboot them noo and will be deein everythin wee''in ma pooer to beat the divvies.

If we get the fuss gorl, tha''ll be tha and at''ll be hootenoot before dayisoot, easiest points so far lads, gae n getem"

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

"Right lads, I''ve been told that today''s team talk is going to be given by my assistant, this here chap from Uzbekistan who''s a good friend of the owner''s son.  If you don''t speak Uzbekistani then just watch his hands. Right lad, all yours.  I''ll just be over here packing my things."

[/quote]

Very funny Bor, if only it were true.