Sign in to follow this  
YellowFellow

Why all the doom and gloom

I really can not understand why some fans are getting really down at this stage of the season. Yes we are in the bottom 3 but only 1 win away from Mid table.

We are not playing badly, we are creating chances and from what i have seen there are a few worse sides then us, sunderland stoke palace Cardiff (whatever the result today) Hull will all finish below us in my opinion

The press arent helping, they seem to be building up a sense of negativity which is going to have a negative effect on the players and alot of supporters who are swayed by listening to radio Norfolk and reading the EDP rather than actually watching their team

Sure you have the right to an opinion, if you think we are rubbish say it, but explain why.

We are doing ok, not spectacular but ok, and i have total faith in us and the manager in keeping us up.

there is a huge diference between supporting your team and following them, get behind them and Support them..

I just hope Hughton doesn''t react to all the doom and gloom surrounding us by going for it today and getting caught out.

He made a very un-Hughton, lambert style sub last week (and still grits criticised, he really can''t win with the fans) and I worry he''s starting to make panic decisions.

The 4-3-3 of the last 3 games is the best we''ve played all season and needs to be the way to go today.