Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

The manager shoulders part of the blame!

On the 0-0 today it sounds like we played well and reading the message board here it seemed to suggest that the players missed a few chances. How much is Hughton to blame?

Anyone willing to put percentages on where the blame lies for our form? For me maybe 70-30. The tactics and the managers choice of subs means him and his staff have to shoulder a lot of the blame for our form. The players have the ability just not being utilised!

2 up front, 4 up front doesn''t matter if they can''t score. Pilkington, Snodgrass, Howson, Fer, are all just as capable of scoring as our strikers.

Hughton isn''t the man, nice guy or not. A draw is what I expected and a draw is what we got. Mackay comes out with more credit as they aren''t a great side and are away from home.

Hughton isn''t a winner and isn''t a motivator. The players lack belief and you can only blame one man for that. Norwich City Football Club cannot afford to have a manager like this. We will go down unless he is replaced - At least that way we have the chance of staying up, which I don''t believe we have at present.

Agree Basil

CH has had 46 Premier league games and spend 24 million to find a way to make Norwich City win some football games.

I have no problem with his tactics and formations against the big teams or even to begin matches but he clearly has no plan B and more worryingly seems quite happy with that.

20 minutes to go in a game you are dominating that you need to win, you take off your most effective striker in a like for like change.

Bringing on Hoolahan for Tettey last Saturday was suicidal.

Mr Hughton you are the weakest link goodbye, and take that Trollope and Calderwood with you.