Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

To all hughton apologists

Surely that was enough to convince you that hughton is clueless. Let''s all unite together to get this fool out of the club and get someone in who is prepared to have a go at winning a game.

Once again he was tactically out done by a manager. Malky came for a point and got it. Hapless hughton had no idea how to break down Cardiff after Malky made the changes at half time

Enough is enough

Yes like you I am also really very disappointed, as I am sure ALL Norwich City supporters are, particularly when you take a look at the stats....

Including blocked efforts, Norwich had 31 shots against Cardiff - the most by any side in a Premier League game this season

Match Stats

61%

Possession

Shots

31 6

On target

10 4

Corners

13 2

Fouls

8 10

so we have over 20 chances in a game and Hughton is clueless how?short of running onto the pitch and trying to score himself what else could he have done?

i''ve enjoyed finishing in our 2nd highest ever premier league finish and conceding less goals than the previous season with wins over Man utd, Arsenal and Man city..why.. haven''t you?

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]

Yes like you I am also really very disappointed, as I am sure ALL Norwich City supporters are, particularly when you take a look at the stats....

Including blocked efforts, Norwich had 31 shots against Cardiff - the most by any side in a Premier League game this season

Match Stats

61%

Possession

Shots

31 6

On target

10 4

Corners

13 2

Fouls

8 10

[/quote]

We couldn''t score in a brothel Mark, he has to go.............now.

Exactly even with those stats and the most expensive forward line the club has ever had hughton managed to come out with a nil nil draw. You couldn''t make it up

I haven''t enjoyed the football that delivered those stats.

I''d rather we remain a premier league team, of course, and last season I feel we got lucky. S''hampton weren''t as strong, nor were Swansea. Wigan had their eyes on the cup. And we faced a few sides end of season who couldn''t care less.

It glossed over the cracks. Second half of the season the results were dire. Nothing has changed in that respect. In my opinion if Hughton remains we are going down. If we keep him in charge we are missing a huge opportunity to move this club forward. He''s bought some good players, but he has no clue tactically how to utilise them.

This might be City''s historically most expensive forward line, but it''s not expensive by premiership standards. That cutting edge will come by a better understanding of each other''s game. The desire to win was there, something they seemed to lack was patience to work it out until the last "killer touch". I know it was frustrating, I felt it, but I cannot see a quick fix.

I really don''t think today was a good barometer of our fortunes. We created loads of half chances and several really good ones and through a combination of good goalkeeping, last ditch blocks and some poor finishing we didn''t score. It was a genuine case of "one of those days" which just happened to coincide with a game where the majority of people were in no mood for excuses. If we''d have had this game in December last year when we were on the good run, everybody would have given CH the benefit of the doubt and probably praised him for the attacking fluidity and rued poor luck. Obviously though, his previous negativity has placed him in the position where not many people want to give him the benefit of any doubt and to be fair, he''s made his own bed.

''We couldn''t score in a brothel''.

Wiz, you are, without doubt, a wind up.

Chris Hughton is our manager.

He doesn''t play up front.

If the strikers have an off day/week/month, that is their problem. He can do all he wants in training, but if they don''t score on the pitch, the manager is not to blame.

We created 31 (THIRTY ONE) chances today. That is a lot. If the tactics weren''t right, we wouldn''t have created that many.

Some of you lot are a fugging embarrassment.

The only stat you need is 27 points from the last 30 games.